BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
I’m rating 4 stars because I don’t usually wear foundation so I don’t know what makes a 5 Star but I LOVED this stuff. First of all, the match was 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻and I did t think it would be because it was matched by the app. Second, I love the finish. I like a Dewey finish as opposed to matte and I’d say this was kind of a satin finish. It wasn’t matte and it wasnt super Dewey and I really liked it. I think I loved this foundation because it wasn’t super full coverage, I’d say about medium converse which is what I like - I don’t want anything too heavy. I wore this to a wedding and danced all night, I didn’t feel lone it was blotchy or patchy. It stayed on nicely throughout the night and didn’t feel heavy or gross. This is my new special event foundation!
Monica F.
California, PA
This all and the foundation itself are so amazing! Bare Minerals is innovative in their color matching process. It’s a heavier foundation with a dewy finish and is easy to build on. It’s perfect for anyone with skin imperfections they want to hide or those who like full coverage!
Rocio R.
Phoenix , AZ
I can honestly say with the app doing the color match test i was a bit skeptic but once i got it i tried it on to go out they did such a good job! Color matched perfect ! I liked how long it stayed on my face i love how it’s a build to coverage it didn’t make my face oily i just love bareMinerals!!!
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
The color was an excellent match, which is the most important feature of this foundation. I also loved the personalized bottle. The wear was average, but the texture got very strange if I used even the tiniest bit too much product. Definitely not buildable, which is disappointing.
Brooklyn K.
The whole color matching app experience was decent. Having white paper on hand was a bit challenging, but doable. The color is too dark and I’ll have to contact customer service for an exchange. The formula is light cover and looks like skin. It’s a great no make up kind of foundation.
Denise C.
Macon, GA
Best foundation ever!! Perfect match! Thank you Influenster for sending this foundation for testing purposes!! I absolutely loved this... I would totally recommend this to my family and friends! ❤️ #made2fit #influenster #bareMinerals
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
This was a really cool experience trying this foundation. It’s an extremely cool concept to have a personalized skin tone foundation made just for you. I have dry skin and this coverage was medium to full coverage. It worked well but looked Camry at the end of the day so I will be trying with a different primer and less setting powder.
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I was so excited to receive this foundation because it’s custom-made for your skin, when I got it didn’t match my skin at all it was way too dark and kind of the orange. I didn’t even wear it and gave it to someone else. The packaging is nice but I won’t buy this foundation again.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I have never had a foundation match my skin tone as well as this! The app is a little frustrating but once you get the hang of it it works beautifully! the tone matches nearly perfectly & the coverage is medium. And the bottle even has the words “made 2 Fit TORIE on it. How exciting 😍I got mine free from Influenster for review, however, I would definitely buy it again!! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #gotitfree bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Nicole T.
buffalo, NY
Not super full coverage, very natural but goes on the skin very nicely. Looks like actual skin while still creating an even complexion. Super easy to apply with the pump and I found it best to use a beauty blender for application. A super great everyday light natural foundation.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.