BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
The true match technology is pretty cool and convenient for those who don’t have the time to be matched at places like Ulta or Sephora.
The coverage i would say is light to medium even with trying to build it up. It definitely needs to be set otherwise it slips pretty bad throughout the day.
*i received this product complimentary for an honest review.
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
I have freckles and I wasn’t really sure how the foundation would match my skin. I was thinking that it might pick up the color of my freckles on the scan instead of my actual skin color. However, it matches my skin really well and I’m very impressed. It feels very nice on my skin. Not that full of coverage, but it is nice.
Erin T.
This is the BEST foundation I have ever used! The coverage is medium and looks so natural. Yes the price point is high but they design a foundation that matches your skin perfectly so you don’t have to stress about finding the right shade. I’m so in love with the one they designed for me that I can’t wait to get another one!
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
I love it! I'll admit that I was a bit skeptical at first, but they matched my shade perfectly. I highly recommend the Made-2-Fit app to anyone who has trouble finding the right makeup shade.

Thank you for the free bottle, Influenster and Bare Minerals!
Olivia D.
Las Vegas, NV
I am so excited to have received this product as a free promotion! I can't rave about this enough. The application is so smooth and leaves my skin feeling light and fresh. It also creates a natural dewy glow which I love. This is actually perfect both summer and winter time wear. Everyone needs to get their hands on this.
Kylie B.
Absolutely love this foundation! It didn't exactly match my skin tone but bare minerals was so kind enough to let me redo my scan so they can get it right! I love the formula so much and it evens everything out. I'm so lucky to have received this free!
Kirsten J.
Pearcy, AR
The whole experience of ordering was INSANELY amazing. I got a freshly mixed bottle of foundation that is formulated to my skin color and never even walked into a make up store. The coverage is incredible. I literally went from using piles of goopy foundation to one small squirt of this liquid foundation and I get the same coverage. Lasts all day and truly feels like I am wearing nothing. Thank you @influenster and @bareminerals for this amazing complimentary foundation!!! You have gained a loyal customer for life.
Gabriela P.
The experience of using the app was very cool and easy to use, not to mention accurate. I really enjoyed the app. The reason i gave it 4 stars is because of the coverage. It is light to medium but very lightweight for an everyday use. you can get more coverage If you use a makeup sponge. Overall would definitely recommend
Taylor Y.
Madison Hts, MI
When I first pumped the liquid out, I was extremely nervous, because it was a darker shade. Then when I applied it to my face, it was still darker. Literally after 20 sec. The foundation dried and turned into my shade. It honestly doesn't even feel like I'm wearing foundation with this. And the bottle says your name on it!
Justina L.
I love this foundation so much!! The app was also very easy and fun to use. It definitely matched my skin tone perfectly!! The coverage was very good yet also natural. Having my name on the bottle definitely made it more special.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.