BY BAREMINERALS #65 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
I’m only giving this a two because the shade they sent me is too dark :( I was so excited to try this and had really high hopes but I can’t even wear the foundation because it’s atleast 2 shades too dark
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
*deep inhale* okay... lets get this review started. I was one of the lucky few who received this to try out by Influenster. The app uses a technology called MatchCo , which digitally identifies your complexion which then the bareminerals team personally makes for you. I was VERY excited at the idea of this because it is sometimes hard to find foundations that match me well.. I have to say the app was frustrating to use at first because it’s not compatiable with my iPhone 8+. It would not calibrate at ALL and still doesn’t as of now, they are working on a resolution. Luckily, I still owned my iphone 6s and was able to use it with the Made 2 Fit app. The app first asks you to calibrate the phone against 5 white sheets of paper and from then you continue to scan parts of your body for complexion.. also they recommend indoor lighting (dim) and not harsh natural lighting. I followed instructions, but still however ended up with a very dark shade as shown in photo.. it was disappointing upon receiving the package. The reasoning behind the 4 stars is because of BareMineals rectifying the issue, they sent me another code to use to order another customized foundation which I’m grateful for. They also asked me to complete a survey so they can better understand my needs as a customer with this app.. I did let them know my ideas and concerns. I’ll most likely use this darker shade as a contour. I’ll update once I’ve received my replacement!
UPDATE *** ⚡⚡⚡⚡️️️️
They allowed me to reorder and this time around it’s a wayyy better match! I’m super happy this time. In their survey they sent me since the first shade was too dark, they asked what could they do better to enhance my experience And I definitely think they listened. In their survey I said I preferred my foundation slightly dark for highlighting purposes and it is! Realllyyy happy.
Rosalyn G.
I think the concept is an amazing idea. The consistency of the foundation is pretty good. The only problem I ran into was the shade. It was way too light for me. I am a deeper complexion woman and it wasn’t a match at all. So that was a let down. I was super excited to try it, and for it not to be the right shade was disappointing. I followed all the steps properly when scan my face.
Alyiscia T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product has very nice packaging, the glass bottle was frosted and it had some weight to it(which is good). The app was easy to use but when y foundation came in, it was too light for me, but not by a lot. I was able to try this for about two weeks and the coverage is pretty good. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jordan S.
I’m loving this foundation so far! I’ve only used it a handful of times but right off the bad the color is great and I’m living for the finish! It gives me the coverage I want but it’s not cakey at all! I’m going to keep testing it out but I really love it so far! This was sent to me by Influenster, but all opinions are my own
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
I received this product free from Bare Minerals and Influenster as part of a virtual box. The foundation was custom made using the Made 2 Fit Fresh app. The foundation is very heavy in my opinion from my normal foundation. It always feels sticky after application. I wouldn't spend $49 to order custom foundation. It is convenient that it matches my face since its tan.
Sheena M.
Millersburg, OH
I’ve been looking for a foundation that easily match my skin! And let’s say wow!!! It’s easy to apply and buildable for full coverage. It’s all day! Good for combination skin I would definitely would recommend this product defiantly by far the best foundation I’ve used I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time!
Rebekah R.
S El Monte, CA
I am a super fan of bareMinerals cosmetics. When I heard my chance at my free custom Made2Fit foundation I hopped on my chance! I was a bit skeptical but, the color matches my skin and gives my dehydrated skin a smooth dewey finish. And I love that the bottle has my name on it! All my friends are jealous. Love this product!
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
App was fun, a bit confusing, scan 3 times before i got the hang out it, but my foundation still came out 2 shades too dark. I think it was my fault my room light wasnt great so i sat next to the window. Might have created some shadows which made it too dark.
Stephanie C.
I think this foundation is great! The formula is lightweight and almost like a thick mousse consistency. And it kept me pretty matte throughout the day, and I have oily skin. The color is a tad dark, but nothing totally off or noticeably bad, definitely something I can work with with some concealer or a lighter setting powder on top
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.