BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Charlene S.
Stockton, CA
This foundation looks beautiful on the skin. I love how easy it is to build it from a light coverage to a medium coverage. Another plus is how lightweight it feels on the skin. I have dry skin and this really helps keep my skin hydrated and glowing. I definitely would recommend purchasing!
Sandra B.
Valdosta, GA
The app was very useful and easy to use! I am hoping that the color match is close to my skin tone. It takes a while to calibrate the color for using the white sheets, but other than that it has a tutorial video on how to scan and later you can purchase! Thanks Influenster for giving me this opportunity to get a new foundation!
Courtney H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This foundation is awesome! I was a little skeptical at first using an app on my phone to determine my appropriate skin tone - but I was honestly surprisingly shocked at how well this foundation matches my skin! I will definitely be recommending others to try this foundation!
Madison E.
I received this foundation for free. This foundation is more like a bb cream than a full coverage. It would be great for dry skin but I feel like it would make oily skin feel more oily. It’s easy to apply with a professional foundation brush. The only thing I don’t love is that it’s not full coverage and it causes flash back! I compared this foundation to my current foundation which is pictured. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I have never used foundation before so I was very interested to try out this one. I was lucky enough to be able to try it out for free thanks to Influenster. I loved the personalized shade created for my skin tone and it matches perfectly. You do not have to use a lot to cover your entire face. I would say that it is a matte finish. I pump some onto my hand and use a foundation brush to apply a little bit to each section of my face then blend. It does not feel heavy at all and the rest of my makeup layers nicely on top of it. No cake like appearance. I highly recommend this foundation!
Tara B.
I love this foundation. I don’t like full coverage and this to me was light coverage, which is what I want. I have rosy checks and this was able to smooth out my skin color. This gave me a skin like finish. It wasn’t super dewy, which I don’t like, but it wasn’t matte. So to me this was perfect. The only reason it doesn’t get five stars is the ingredients. This product has aluminum in it and I try to stay away from this for health purposes. However this foundation is amazing. It doesn’t smell, and it doesn’t smear. It lasted all day on my own skin which is combination. Would recommend.
Jill M.
NASHVILLE, TN
I am so impressed with how well the MADE-2-FIT foundation matches my skin tone. It looks very natural and pretty. It is a little bit heavier than some liquid foundations but it's not enough to feel chalky. I would recommend it to those looking for full coverage and a pretty finish.
Stephanie C.
Midway Park, NC
I ordered this with my code from Influenster, I must say the color match was perfect. Now the coverage was a little late for my liking. But it did where nicely all day long. I definitely would suggest wearing this for natural days not full glam. I also found it easiest to apply with a brush and not my beauty blender for me to get the most coverage out of it. This is a great foundation and it did last me all day though
Karina F.
Moline, IL
The app its amazing. It is really fun to use and easy. It matched my color perfectly and everything ! Next, the foundation itself is really hydrating and perfect match. I have been using the foundation and loving every but of it ! Thank you! I love the formula and my name on it!
Gaby G.
I have worn this foundation twice. The first time I had my doubts because it made my pores appear larger. The second time, I had been treating my skin a little better and I loved it. The consistency is a little thick, but it is not overpowering. The coverage is light/medium but it is buildable so I love that. I do think it is an amazing everyday foundation that can be used for more special events! It is long lasting and it does not crease or become oily!!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.