BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
Amazing. This was the coolest thing ever. My custom foundation was so cute (mostly because it had my name printed on the bottle). It matched my skin and has a nice dewy feel. I’ve used it everyday since I got it to see how my face holds up with it! So far so good and it’s not heavy at all!!! Highly recommend!
Allyssia S.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation is DEFINITELY long-lasting, easy to apply (I prefer with a beauty blender) and looks flawless and beautiful on the skin. It isn’t heavy but it’s buildable so you get the full coverage if you need it. I LOVED receiving this product. I will DEFINITELY be re-ordering this foundation over and over again. The app is amazing, it’s a PERFECT match for my skin tone, you can’t even tell that I’m wearing foundation!
Amanda C.
Unity, ME
I never realized how poorly my other foundations for my skin tone until I received my Made-2-fit foundation. It is very versatile and can be used as a full coverage foundation or not. It matches my skin perfectly and gives me the natural finish I've always wanted in a product. It stays on all day and never gets the glossy look I usually get.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I was super skeptical about how well it would match my skin, but was pleasantly surprised how well it matched my skin tone. My skin is pretty fair and it’s very hard to find the right tone but this is absolutely perfect. It blends very well is light and very full coverage. I love it.
Kathryn J.
Laramie, WY
The product arrived really quickly. However, it wasn’t the right shade. It is way too dark for my skin tone, which may just be error with lighting or my phone camera. Either way I’m sure it will be great in the summer when I am tan! But for now, I’m pasty and have to pack it away. :(
Rachael B.
This new foundation is wonderful! I received it complimentary from Influenster. I downloaded the app and went through the process to do the matching. It was really easy and quick. I received my custom made foundation and tried it the same day. It is so light on my face (doesn’t feel thick and heavy on my face). It matches really well. It lasts the day without problems. I love it and would highly recommend this product!
Tina K.
This actually matched my skin so nicely!!!!! Definitely do the photos in natural light so you get the most natural match. The foundation itself is light to medium coverage. I would say it would be good for normal to dry skin. It’s pretty thin and does not suck moisture out of the skin
Alyssa H.
Gleason, TN
I really like this foundation! I love that they formulated my exact color in the app. It was quite accurate! I thought it was going to be a little too dark, but once I applied it, it was perfect! Also, the personalized bottle is super cute! Really light weight but great coverage. :)
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Loved the custom bottle! That was exciting! I liked this foundation but it hasn’t been my favorite. The coverage is definitely a light coverage and trying to make it build able just felt thick. After About a week, it started looking different on my skin and a little dirty with no changes in skin tone/color. My skin also felt different at the end of the day, kind of dry and dirty. It is light weight and in my opinion, goes on better with a brush versus using a sponge. Overall I liked it but can’t say it’s close to a favorite and not sure I would order again at that price point.
Jill M.
Nashville, TN
I am so impressed with how well the MADE-2-FIT foundation matches my skin tone. It looks very natural and pretty. It is a little bit heavier than some liquid foundations but it's not enough to feel chalky. I would recommend it to those looking for full coverage and a pretty finish.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.