BY BAREMINERALS #65 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Thee O.
Compton , CA
You guys..... this foundation is out of this world. It’s the perfect matte not flat look without being to drying. It’s liquid with a pump which I absolutely love. The color came out amazing which I was worried about but I absolutely loved it. I would totally recommend this to everyone. It’s sooo easy and it’s a great foundation
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
Loved the packaging and how it has my name on it!! Made it even more special! It matched perfectly with my skin color and I love the formula. It feels super light on my face and it’s a matte finish which is great if you have oily skin like I do. It’s medium coverage but you can build up to full coverage and it won’t feel heavy.
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
I was SO excited to try out this foundation. I’ve tried multiple different brands and types of foundation and this one is one of the best that I’ve tried. I have very dry sensitive skin. It’s easy to apply and lightweight. I will say it is definitely a light-medium coverage foundation. If you need really full coverage this probably isn’t for you. I really liked it and would definitely recommend!
Alexa R.
Andover, MA
This product is super cool in theory, however, my "perfect" fit didn't quite match my skin tone. I'm pretty fair and it looked a little bit orange on my face. I forgot to take my phone case off when I did the face scan so that could be on me but even so it didn't completely cover acne marks on my face. I would say this product is more for a day-to-day look than for full coverage.
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
When I opened the box I immediately knew it was a little dark. However I do think this will be the perfect Summer foundation!! The finish is natural and beautiful. I absolutely enjoyed the entire process and really love that you can always go back and scan again.
Johanny C.
Woodland Park, NJ
I love the new Baremineral foundation app. Very convenient and easy to use as long as you the directions exactly as the app tells you to. The foundation match my skin perfectly.
La'Tia S.
Cleveland, OH
Really wished it matched me better than it did. I thought the idea was really cool and i hope that i would finally get a color that fits my darker skin tone and it didn’t happen
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
I have really oily skin so it's hard to find a foundation that stays and doesn't get all funky. This foundation feels super light in the skin not heavy at all. This is a light to medium coverage foundation, I usually like full coverage foundations but girl this surprised me so much. I loved the way it made my skin look and feel.
yasi j.
I think it’s really cool that you can get your custom foundation shade by using the app. It can be a hit and miss for some. When I got my foundation, the color was darker than my skin tone. But I made it work by mixing it with a lighter foundation. The coverage is medium to full and it’s definitely buildable. It’s easy to blend
Fallon T.
NEW HAVEN, CT
The shade that I received was not a direct match but works well enough to use with concealer and a bronzer. I love the way the formula blends and the coverage is excellent. The formula is not too shiny and provides the right amount of moisture. I would purchase this product again in hopes of getting a closer shade match.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.