BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I absolutely love this foundation. I’m a full coverage girl and I never thought I’d like a foundation with more sheer coverage, but this has proven me wrong. It looks like your skin. It looks like you have nothing on and it makes your skin look radiant and youthful. This is my daily foundation and I will absolutely be repurchasing. The match isn’t perfect, BUT it is the best matching foundation I have ever gotten. Make sure you do the process in good lighting when you are ordering it. I love that it has your name on it too! So cute and such a great idea. I would highly recommend this.
Kayla M.
I loved this foundation and this app sooooooooo much! The formula is amazing, it’s a bit on the thicker side but feels great on the face. The finish is very natural and the coverage is very medium. It doesn’t cover all of your blemishes but it lives up to its name, Fresh Faced. The bottle is ADORABLE, I loved the personal touch of the name on the bottle. The shade I received was a little light (and a little ashy, hence the 4 stars) but I still love it and recently took it on vacation with me. Pro tip: If yours is too light too fixed mix it with your summer shade and it looks beautiful.
Amber B.
Mount Vernon, GA
ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS PRODUCT. I was a little skeptical at first, but literally everyone compliments how good it looks on my face. I was worried that it would make my face oily, since most products do, but it wasn’t a problem with this amazing product. Would highly recommend to a friend!
Kimberly T.
As a woman of color the ongoing journey to find makeup brand that represent me is a challenge. Brands that have a wide spectrum from fair to medium fair leave woman like myself bot only struggling to be seen but appreciated. Bare Minerals not only eliminated the problem bit celebrated it. With using the Made 2 fit app the process was fun and it worked. when I recieved my personalized bottle and used I felt incredible. My shade is brilliantly named Kimberly. Thank you Bare Minerals for reminding me that my shade is beautiful and exotic too.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
So glad I received this foundation for free from Influenster! The app was able to match my skin tone perfect! It seems like medium, buildable coverage. The formula feels light and it’s easy to blend! I would recommend this product!
Simone D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm really excited about this foundation! So I recieved it from Influenster for free to test! I was super skeptical because I had no idea how an app would be able to possibly color match me accurately. When I got it in the mail I was so pleasantly surprised how PERFECT the shade was that I darn near tested on every off color part of my skin! Though it's not high coverage it's still gorgeous! It gives you a beautiful natural face that leaves you looking fresh! It blends out great stays on all day and feels like you're not wearing anything!

I am definitely a full coverage person though so I may not get as much use out of it but it's still great!
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It is a very light weight foundation and I love it for everyday wear. I’m a little oily so it doesn’t stay put all day but gets me through work. I think it could have a little more coverage but honestly it is not a deal breaker I would buy it again ! Definitely recommend the foundation!
Carlee C.
Yes this product is Amazing! It's bareminerals but never had I had a foundation that matched my skin perfectly and felt so soft at the same time! And better yet it has my name on it! I received this for free from Influenster
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Let me start by saying I LOVE that my name is on the bottle!! Obsessed. The coverage is medium but buildable and it lasts all day. The only downfall is that my color was too dark, but that seems to happen with Sephora’s color ID as well. I still love this and I think it’s a great idea.
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
I am in love love with this foundation. I would like a tad bit more coverage but the finish and the color are perfectly divine. I have normal skin and it is neither oily or drying on my skin. It doesn’t get built up in my nose folds like a lot of foundations do. I wouldn’t say it’s either matte or dewy but somewhere in between... like normal skin but better. I received the product for free through Influenster for the purpose of an honest review.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.