BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
WOW! As if Bare Minerals could amaze me anymore?! I recently just purchased the bareMinerals bare pro foundation from my local Ulta and splurged on many other products from their line....then I was sent this bad boy. Mind you I was professionally color matched by a bareMinerals correspondent and THOUGHT I was matched perfectly. My own ID foundation came in the mail NEXT DAY ( amazing ) and it was REALLY a perfect color match. Wow, all through the app, it truly is amazing!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I got free bareMinerals foundation from influenster to try it and doing review about it. First, I love my name on the product it's a unique thing 😍. Second, I like the pump. Third, I like the app and it's easy to use. Fourth, the color of the foundation not matching to my skin it's too dark and I made an order two times and the result was too dark 👎🏻but I have a good idea, I can fix it by adding too light foundation with my too dark foundation and get the color which is suitable to my skin 👍🏻 . Thanks bareMinerals for a nice gift 🎁
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
I got my free foundation from Influenster today and I love it! I wasn’t expecting the color to actually be right and match my skin, but it does! I love the added Touch Of my name on it. I’m very excited to use it! So cool! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kayla M.
I loved this foundation and this app sooooooooo much! The formula is amazing, it’s a bit on the thicker side but feels great on the face. The finish is very natural and the coverage is very medium. It doesn’t cover all of your blemishes but it lives up to its name, Fresh Faced. The bottle is ADORABLE, I loved the personal touch of the name on the bottle. The shade I received was a little light (and a little ashy, hence the 4 stars) but I still love it and recently took it on vacation with me. Pro tip: If yours is too light too fixed mix it with your summer shade and it looks beautiful.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Bare Minerals’ MADE-2-FIT Foundation matches my skin tone perfectly. I wasn’t sure how accurate their method could be using a cell phone camera, but it worked & it worked well! This foundation isn’t sticky or heavy, but is light & leaves you feeling fresh-faced all day! I would recommend.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon , IL
Im giving three stars because the foundation itself is amazing. Its a semi matte finish which is nice and it was lightweight. BUT the app needs some serious work when color matching. The shade they sent me was way to light. Im biracial so im very tan but paler in the winter, this foundation is even too light for the winter months. I attached a picture with my current foundation vs the foundation they matched for me. I’ll update this review if they can match me again and hopefully make it more accurate
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I absolutely love this foundation. I’m a full coverage girl and I never thought I’d like a foundation with more sheer coverage, but this has proven me wrong. It looks like your skin. It looks like you have nothing on and it makes your skin look radiant and youthful. This is my daily foundation and I will absolutely be repurchasing. The match isn’t perfect, BUT it is the best matching foundation I have ever gotten. Make sure you do the process in good lighting when you are ordering it. I love that it has your name on it too! So cute and such a great idea. I would highly recommend this.
Hope N.
Rydal, GA
While I quite liked the formula and wear-time of this product, the color was COMPLETELY off!!!! so disappointing as i was so excited for it. Although I got it to try it out for free thanks to influenster, I wouldn't want to spend 50$ just to het the wrong shade.
Amber B.
Mount Vernon, GA
ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS PRODUCT. I was a little skeptical at first, but literally everyone compliments how good it looks on my face. I was worried that it would make my face oily, since most products do, but it wasn’t a problem with this amazing product. Would highly recommend to a friend!
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
So glad I received this foundation for free from Influenster! The app was able to match my skin tone perfect! It seems like medium, buildable coverage. The formula feels light and it’s easy to blend! I would recommend this product!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.