BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Lilly P.
Irving, TX
The bare to fit mineral foundation is amazing. The foundation was full coverage. I love the quality of the foundation. I love how the foundation bottle has my name on it. Although, the foundation was a very dark for my skin color. If I had the one for my skin shade I would think this foundation is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Dalia A.
Burr Ridge, IL
At first, they sent me a shade that was way off. But, their customer service was so great they immediately sent me a code for another free shade. The new shade they sent me matched my skin PERFECTLY - you couldn't even tell I was wearing foundation. It was lightweight, yet seemed like medium-full coverage. I definitely recommend.
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
I love the process of scanning to make sure the foundation matches exactly to your skin tone. The foundation itself is very comfortable and covers and looks flawless on the skin, as well. I’m so happy and thankful that I got to receive the product complimentary. I love it. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
First of all, the packaging it comes in is so precious! The color was a little off for me, so I’m not sure if I wasn’t using the app correctly? It blends out well, but it’s still just a tad too light! Disappointing because the whole point of the app was to correctly match you! But the formula is amazing! That’s why it gets four stars!
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
Very good foundation! I wish it has a little bit more coverage, but I like it anyways. The color match my skin tone so well!!!! I like that it has 0 smell and just comfortable to wear during the day, you might need use powder on top of it
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Honest-I didn’t think the app was going to work. After-I don’t think I can ever use anything else. This was so easy. So fun. And the product- AMAZING. It’s so lightweight and just the perfect amount of coverage. The face of disbelief after application 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster. I am a huge foundation junkie so I can be quite critical. I’m not crazy about this one. It didn’t have much lasting power nor did it cover well. This is a “I’m running to the grocery” foundation. It’s definitely ideal for someone with dryer skin. I found myself to be quite oily just a few hours in.
Tiffany c.
Brookline, MA
This foundation is delightfully creamy and blends in very well with my skin. The scent is minimal and the coverage would be medium, though it is definitely buildable. One downfall is that I noticed that this oxidized on me a bit, though not too much. Overall, a solid foundation. The app did a great job matching me with my color.
Erica T.
I think the app was real easy to use overall and the concept is nice but BareMinerals has a long way to go with the foundation formula because although the complexion matched, the foundation had a gray color undertone which looked ashy when it dried on my face. I think after some improvements the foundation can be really nice.
Kyesha G.
Mount Vernon, NY
The whole idea of this is so cool and I was excited to try it. The app was very easy to use-a few face scans then your done. I love that it’s a pump bottle and customized with your name as well-very cool!! However, once the foundation arrived it was about 3 shades darker than my skin tone. It’s not so horrible once it’s blended so hopefully I can use it in the summer
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.