BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Wen Na Z.
I would say that the app is easy to use, but is tough to calibrate. Despite following directions, my foundation came back much darker than my skin tone, and left an orange undertone. The coverage is thick, I am afraid to use it because my skin is very sensitive and acne-prone. I loved the bottle itself though, beautiful and quality packaging.
Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
So! I love the idea of custom matching the foundation shade with an app, no need to go to a store. It was easy do to and blah blah blah. Got my foundation in the mail and it was a pretty good match but it has no coverage. So sheer and I like the finish, not too dewy but not matte. I tried ro build it to see if I could get more coverage and it emphasised all the dryness on my skin. The parts I still didn't get to do another layer also looked like it emphasised my dryness. I really dont see myself reaching for it. Also I know of other girls who used the app and the foundation shade they got was way off so it's very inconsistent...
Jill W.
This is such a great idea - it takes all of the guesswork out of choosing the right foundation shade!! It blends easily and looks natural. I have acne-prone and oily skin, and this formula works well for me. I really loved that my name was on the bottle too, such a cute, personalized touch!
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
I was very surprised at how easy the app was to use. I was even more surprised that when my foundation came in that it was an EXACT match to my skin color. I put it on and looked like I wasn’t wearing anything but my skin was smoother and brighter. It definitely isn’t for someone who wants full coverage as it is more of a light to medium coverage. The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was that the finish of it was almost powdery on the skin. That is understandable for a company that prides themselves on their powder foundation but I prefer a satin finish that doesn’t feel so dry and textured.
Maribel A.
Mesa, AZ
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation at first I was a bit sceptical because it looked darker in the bottle, but once I applied it I could not believe how perfectly the shade matched me, and the formula is light weight it's got a natural Your skin but better finish and that's something I love in a foundation for an everyday use. On top of all that I love that it has my name on the bottle it makes me feel special and the bottle look so luxurious 😍😍
Thel G.
Greensboro, NC
The idea of custom matching foundation through my smartphone was super exciting! However, I was disappointed when my foundation arrived and my shade didn't quite match. It was too red for my skin tone. I tried to make it work with my concealer, but the foundation oxidized to a muddy shade.
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
This was a great foundation overall. From how you were able to get match to the speediness of the delivery. The only problems I have with this foundation are that it’s kind of sheer, has A LOT of pink in it and it oxidizes really bad. Other than those things, I wear a light amount of it for an everyday no makeup-makeup look.
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Got this product from influenster!! It’s an amazing product and love the experience of having a personalized foundation. My name being on the bottle is super cool. The coverage is light and I wish it had more coverage. The color matches my skin tone. Definitely think you should try it out!
Maggie B.
I absolutely love this foundation. It was helpful that I got to color match it directly to my face through my phone camera, and the match is really accurate! The formula is not targeted to oily or dry skin so I was worried that it might not work for my very oily skin. However, it does seem to keep my oil at bay without being too matte. I'd guess it would work for either skin type. It doesn't seem to settle into any fine lines or break up around my nose. Overall, I am very impressed! It is a bit pricey, but I think I will purchase again since the color is perfect and the formula is great!
Hannah G.
Orwigsburg , PA
I am hesitant to write a review for this product because my issues are more with the app than the actual quality of the product.

The color of this foundation isn’t even close to my skin color, it’s so dark, but again that’s the app’s fault.

As for the foundation itself, it seems to have good coverage, and it felt lightweight when I swatched it. It’s smooth and has a good consistency, but I can’t comment on its wearability, lasting ability, etc because I couldn’t wear it.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.