BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
AMAZING PRODUCT!!! Okay, so when I was reached out to receive this product, I was a bit sketch. I was very hesitant about the scanning process, like how accurate was this? But when I got the foundation and did some swatching, turns out it was a perfect match. It lasts quite a while on the face and doesn’t oxidize much. I do use the smash box photo finish foundation primer, and the product seems to work well with that as a base. I have combo skin, and so I often find myself powdering more in my t-zone, and this foundation doesn’t look cakey when I do set and bake. 10/10 would definitely recommend
Tori O.
Mansfield, TX
I’m absolutely loving and using this foundation every day. I have dry skin and it sets so beautifully on it. It’s long lasting and easy to apply. It’s a medium coverage but very buildable. I would highly recommend this to anyone. The matched my skin perfect the very first time. Coolest app and product.
Emily T.
Raleigh, NC
This is by far the best foundation, I have ever tried. Especially, for you ladies out there who struggle finding a foundation to match your skin. As a redhead, I've struggled since middle school to find the perfect shade that corrects, conceals, in a light, natural way and does not cover up my freckles, and this is it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, however I will for sure be purchasing again in the future!
Savannah W.
Oakdale, CT
This is a great foundation for fresh faces beauties! if you have heavy acne and need a lot of coverage i do not recommend it. it is also very hydrating and glows so if you are oily or prefer a more matte look i wouldn’t recommend this product for you. very cool with the app to get your shade!
Rubi A.
Lovington , NM
I didn't find that the shade was matched incredibly close to my natural skin but I can say it is probably the shade I would have selected myself! The foundation is about medium coverage it is buildable however I did find that it oxidized on me. over all it's a nice quality I would repurchase.
Purity G.
Knoxville , TN
The app process was super easy! I received my product in about a week. I have used the foundation a few times. The foundation is very light and my skin feels great. However, it doesn’t cover much. I usually have to add different foundation and mix it with the bareminerals to get full coverage.
Kiara B.
Fishers, IN
The process for matching your shade is very easy and takes less than 5 minutes. When I first applied the foundation the color matched perfectly! I prefer foundation that is medium coverage and this worked perfectly. The formula is non greasy which is a plus because I have a very oily T zone.
Alisha H.
Atlanta, GA
This foundation is my perfect shade! It doesn’t look Cakey and isn’t matte but it isn’t dewy either. It’s not light but it’s not heavy either for the coverage you feel like you have foundation on but it isn’t terrible. I would definitely purchase again. I have tan Asian skin and it’s hard finding the perfect shade this makes it so easy! Bare minerals is also good for the skin which makes it all the better to use. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
So! I love the idea of custom matching the foundation shade with an app, no need to go to a store. It was easy do to and blah blah blah. Got my foundation in the mail and it was a pretty good match but it has no coverage. So sheer and I like the finish, not too dewy but not matte. I tried ro build it to see if I could get more coverage and it emphasised all the dryness on my skin. The parts I still didn't get to do another layer also looked like it emphasised my dryness. I really dont see myself reaching for it. Also I know of other girls who used the app and the foundation shade they got was way off so it's very inconsistent...
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
This is one of those foundations that I don't hate but I don't love it. I wish it was a more full coverage foundation because that's what I always go for. It is also too dewy for my liking. My color match was pretty spot on which is great when I'm trying to color match other foundations now.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.