BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
The actual formula of this foundation is good but honestly it does not match my skin. It will probably match my skin in the summer. But it’s WAY too dark for my current skin complexion.
Danielle C.
San Francisco, CA
I am really satisfied with this foundation! It is very lightweight, which is wonderful for all day wear. The color match was also spot on! I was skeptical about that part, but they really came through with a perfect match. It feels so nice on my skin; application is easy as well. I would definitely buy a refill of this when mine runs out!
Gabriela G.
El Cerrito, CA
I had a huge expectation since the product is made by @bareMinerals and it didn't disappointme. This foundation actually matches my skin color as it was stated "Made2Fit". It is not oily which is perfect. Good coverage. My name on the bottle is a plus that make me believe every formula is customized just for you and that they actually take the time to make it special for every unique skin tone. PRO tip: I use a prime and a concealer previous to the foundation so I can obtain a better result in the coverage and long-lasting make up.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
This foundation is AMAZING!!! I’ve never experienced something as cool as the process of color matching this foundation, but it honestly looks like I’m not even wearing makeup! This foundation is absolutely worth the money and I will DEFINITELY be getting it again.
Mabel. 💄.
This review would have been better if the foundation was a good match. My foundation was WAY too yellow. Almost green. My skin is a warm tone so I’m not sure what happened there. The foundation formula itself was actually nice. It blended well and looked more natural. Cling to a dry patch but it’s so much better than my normal foundation.
Wendy G.
I was pleasantly surprised at the shade match when it arrived. At first I thought it was very gimmicky. But when it arrived it was a perfect match. Loved the packaging and the name detail on it. The application was easy and blended nicely. The coverage is buildable and I used a second layer on problem areas. The finish was very pretty and natural.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
The shade that I received was not exactly my shade, but it wasn’t too ridiculous. I mix it with my other foundation (Maybelline) and it helps to even out the skin tone. Just by itself however, the coverage is about medium with a little more on the light side but it looks good on the skin and is great for those who have natural and probably more clear skin.
Kimberlee S.
Chester, Virginia
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer FruitI love my personalized bareMinerals foundation! It's the perfect shade for my tan skin, it feels light on my skin and looks natural! The bottle with my name is so awesome! #GOBARE #BareMinerals #Made2Fit #nofilter
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I thought the whole matching process for this foundation was really neat! That being said my color was slightly off, but I think it will match better after I get a little sun. I seems like a very sheer foundation from the couple times I have used it. Definitely an everyday formula, but not so much if you like a full face for a night out.
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
I was excited to use this product because the app was very easy and cool to use. I also was excited by the fact that it was so personalized. I typically like a foundation that has more coverage. This one went on very light and I did not think that it gave me enough coverage. I am not sure that I would buy again which I was hoping that I would like it enough because I love the convince of it.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.