BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Tia C.
Blaine , KY
I want to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to review the made2fit foundation and for bareMinerals sending it to me. The foundation states that is it shear to medium coverage which is accurate. My first impression of this foundation is it exaggerated my pores some and grabbed at dry spots. The foundation is dewy and not heavy which is a plus in my book. I am going to give this foundation another chance and apply my Pore minimizing primer to see if it wears better. For me, I like a more full coverage foundation but this is a good foundation for beginners considering the shear to medium coverage and for those who want a natural look. The shade was also a little light for me but it did apply evenly. I don’t think this is a bad foundation but I would recommend people to use a pre minimizing primer before applying especially if you have large pores. I also recommend those who have dryer skin to prep your skin well prior, considering this did grab at dry spots and blemishes on my face.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this foundation from Influenster in a voxbox to review. I downloaded the bare minerals made 2 fit app, where I was prompted to use my phone's camera to calibrate it then tap it against different areas of my skin. From there it made a shade for me and shipped me the foundation. It came in a nice frosted glass bottle, that had my name and date on it. The packaging is very nice, and perfect for displaying on your counter. At first I thought the shade was going to be to dark, but once I applied it and blended it in it matched very well! It's a medium coverage that could be built up with a natural finish. It feels very lightweight. It lasts on my skin all day, and my t-zone never gets oily or shiny like it usually does with other foundations. This truly is a beautiful foundation.
Cassandra R.
Goshen , IN
I loved this foundation it was fortunately my correct color! I used the app to get my color match and it was really cool to see a brand using technology-to their advantage while launching a new product. I also LOVE the fact that my name was put on it, it makes it so much more fun when I wear it I feel special haha! The packaging is beautiful and the formula was pretty comfortable, it’s a medium coverage formula with a semi-matte finish. The packaging includes a pump so that’s a great advantage I love the no-mess design. Overall it’s a 5 Star foundation it lasted all day comfortably.

(I received this foundation in a vox-box complimentary from influenster and bareminerals.)

Thank you for allowing me to review this foundation influenster and bareminerals.♥️
Jenna N.
Mesa, AZ
I received this recently and wanted to test it for a bit before I wrote about it.
I did actually enjoy this foundation, I found it to be very light to wear, it’s sheer to medium coverage but that’s what I look for in my daily wear. I just need something to balance out my redness a little.
However, if you want full coverage this foundation won’t be for you.
I did not find that this foundation got cakey or transferred a lot, it sat nicely and lasted nicely.
I think the app provided me with a pretty good match, but I don’t think it will be able to accurately match every person and skin tone. I think the phone flashlight runs the risk of washing out some tones and anyone considering this should proceed carefully because the match might not be perfect.
Michaela K.
First of all, I have to say that I was intrigued by this app to begin with because I’ve never seen anything like it. This is perhaps one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen! I feel that this is the beginning of the future of makeup. This app was very easy to use, once installed and opened you are guided by a video and a voice telling you each step. It does state to not use natural light and it calibrates your phone before scanning by using white paper. The scanning process is simple because the voice guides you exactly and helps with each scan. Once completed, it shows you the shade chosen and it’s very simple to share it and purchase it right then and there. If for some reason you dislike the chosen shade you can rescan and try again. If at anytime you have questions check the FAQ section to see if it has already been answered. No luck? No problem, you can email bare minerals with the link provided and they are sure to reply within a timely manner. I definitely think this app is worth while and the shade chosen for me looked accurate! I have reviewed this app as part of a contest; however, the opinions wrote in this review are all my own. When I receive the foundation, I will update my opinions on the product itself. Here’s my update you all: I actually am so disappointed and the only reason im giving it four stars is because my name is on it. I can’t argue that my name on a bottle isn’t super neat! However, when viewing my foundation I learned that it’s totally not my shade it’s wayyy to light. Also, when putting it on its so light coverage it’s almost like a BB cream because it feels just like no coverage but a tinted moisturizer. I’m not pleased.
Kaitlan A.
Ok so... the foundation itself is really nice. I was actually super shocked. I have combo skin and this definitely needed to be set with a powder, but it looked beautiful and lasted through a super long workday. It looked natural but covers! However.... the match. It was the worst, darkest foundation I have ever used. I am an NC15 / can be and NC10 from MAC for reference. The shade I was sent was about 4 shades too dark for me! How does that happen? The app must be wack. The shipping was insanely fast I got my foundation within 3 days (which was awesome). The app was user friendly and so easy to use! The redeeming part of this is that the company is AWESOME and immediately responded to my email where I addressed my concerns of the color. This is why the 4 stars. I got a new code to re-order and try the app again. Which I am now currently waiting for that to come in the mail. Overall, disappointed. But the awesome customer service and good product definitely helped me want to give this another shot.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I can't express how much I love my new liquid foundation from BareMinerals!!! I was very skeptical at first thinking that the color wouldn't be a good match at all. Then when I received my bottle I was like nope not going to match my skin color at all since the bottle looks darker. Then I applied it and holy bananas!! The match was on point plus it really had the perfect olive color that my skin reflects! I have been bragging about this to my friends and now that I truly do believe in it then I may just have to make a future purchase!! Also the foundation goes on so smooth and has a very light and soft feel to it. The blending was incredible since there wasn't much to blend since it literally was a perfect match for my skin! Plus the bottle is super cute with my name on the front and born on date on the back, it's so personalized. This is truly a foundation for the books! ;) A huge thanks to @Influenster and @BareMinerals!!! I was so lucky to have received this chance to trial this product especially since it's one that I have been wanting to try.
Made-2-fit for Sally 🤗
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
I was really excited to try this product and I'm glad I got the chance to!  I have clear skin that tends to be normal to semi dry during the winter, I do not have acne and my skin is not oily.  The biggest problem I have is with dark circles under my eyes, I'm Italian and I have a more olive complexion and I tend to use full coverage foundation.  The technology associated with this product is amazing, it was easy to use and very accurate.  I received my foundation and it was the perfect shade.  This is a more light to mid-coverage product rather than the full coverage I lean towards.  For the summer, I think I'll really enjoy this product, but because it's lite I tend to reach for a little more coverage
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
I received my Made to Fit Barr minerals foundation and was incredibly excited to try it. The foundation wasn’t a liquid, but more of a cream so I was curious to see how it would work out. I was stoked when the shade was an EXACT match. I literally have not been able to find anything that matches my skin exactly, it’s always slightly lighter or slightly darker. So this was phenomenal.
The coverage was very minimal. With the type of foundation this was, this kind of surprised me. However, with the name “Bare Minerals” I guess I expected it to give that “bare” feeling. If you’re into a full coverage this makeup is not for you. However, if you like the more natural look, like me, this make is perfect and well worth the price
Stephanie S.
Honestly, I was a little skeptical at first about the apps ability to match my color from taking pictures. Surprisingly, even when I received the bottle and still continued to doubt the color, it wasn’t until I tried it and realized it matched perfectly and also covered well that I was pleased about it. Of course, the fact that my name is on the bottle is awesome and makes it feel like I’ve won a special, or limited kind of item. It’s not too thick, goes on smoothly, and I don’t need very much (a small squirt, not even a full one) to get coverage. I’m more than happy with this! I have bought more expensive foundation in the past, and this may be worth the purchase in the future depending on how long the bottle lasts me.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.