BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I got this foundation for free after completing the virtual voxbox to test out the app (one of the however many selected). Photos: 1 finished look with mainly bare minerals products minus the mascara and brows (I'll tag products at the end/throughout) 2 foundation only and 3 foundation on only half the face (right side, my left). First off the app is very easy to use, it explains everything from the ideal lighting to how to scan and find your perfect shade. I have to say I was scared that the shade shown on my phone was going to be far too dark but since they have a perfect match guarentee and I was getting it for free I went with it to see what would happen. I must say I was so impressed with the production and shipping speed! I ordered June 26th in the evening, my foundation was made on the 27th and I got my foundation on the 30th! I felt like that was extremely fast for something that has to be specially made with my skin tone as well as my name and the date on the bottle! After receiving my foundation I immediately had to test it. I washed my face and did my usual skincare routine (Dont mind my skin I was off my usual routine for a bit and went in the sun without sunscreen 😱 notice my lovely dark spot on my forhead 🙈) I used my bareMinerals Combo Control Milky Face Primer before applying the foundation. When I went to apply I started using the Tapered Foundation Brush from Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Collector's Edition Deluxe Gift Set, 1 ea, I found it was easier to apply (and used less product) when applying with my fingers instead (beauty gurus dont freak out, that was one of the suggested methods from bare minerals). I like that I was able to apply with my fingers because it makes putting my make up on faster and in the summer I use bb cream and apply it with my fingers so that doesnt change my current routine. I also like that it was easy to blend out and didnt need too much product depending on the coverage you want (After playing around I'll most likely be using about 2 pumps, one for each half of my face). The foundation is a light-medium coverage that is buildable. Over all the foundation feels light and comfortable on my skin which I love especially in the summer. It does not feel oily or drying. I'll try to come back and update after I wear it a few times to let you know how it holds up. Other products I used for this look:
Bronzer: bareMinerals Invisible Bronze™ Powder Bronzer in medium
Face Brush (bronzer and finishing powder): bareMinerals Seamless Shaping & Finishing Brush (in a limited edition gold finish from winter 2017-2018)
Hightlighter: bareMinerals Ready® Luminizer Duo in The Love Affair and The Shinning Moment
Hightlighter Brush: angled highlighter brush from Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Collector's Edition Deluxe Gift Set, 1 ea
Blush: bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush in Enchanted
Blush Brush: bareMinerals Dual Finish Blush & Contour Brush (in a limited edition gold finish from winter 2017-2018)
Eye Shadow primer: bareMinerals Prime Time® Primer Shadow in Shimmering Shell
Eye Shadow (just in outer corner/crease): bareMinerals Eyecolor in Celestine
Shadow Brush: Base Shadow Brush from Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Collector's Edition Deluxe Gift Set, 1 ea
eyeliner: bareMinerals Lasting Line™ Long-Wearing Eyeliner im absolute black
Mascara: Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Washable Mascara in black? (cant remember and cant read the tiny print on the bottom)
Finishing powder: bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder original
lip: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss in Jet Setter
Then fro my brows I just dusted a little eyeshadow in them lol : COVERGIRL TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes the nudes palette darkest shade: Sable
Nicky S.
Iowa City, IA
Trying this foundation has been one of the most unique and innovative makeup experiences I have ever come across. I'm ecstatic that Influentser chose me to test this product and app, because I never would have found it on my own. It is such a cool concept. The app, though glitchy when everyone was first trying to redeem their coupons, was pretty easy to use. They give you step by step instructions on how to scan your face for the perfect match. It's pretty hard to mess up, but even if you do, it's easy to start over. I would recommend having the 5 sheets of white paper that the app asks for out before you begin, and scanning your face in front of a mirror so you can see what you're doing. This also works best in a well lit room. It is pretty easy to place your order in the app and to view it under your account information. After ordering, all you have to do is sit back and wait for bareMinerals to blend your custom shade of foundation. My box arrived pretty quickly, but the anticipation I felt to see the product made it feel longer. The packaging was quite lovely. It was like the product was being presenting to me in a neat little display. My name and the date it was created were even printed on the bottle. This made it feel even more customized to me. The match may not have been exact (they never are), but it was actually the closest I have ever seen. They definitely did a better job than the makeup person at the store. I like that the app lets you know if your scan is over 30 days old and recommends that you scan your face again because skin tone can vary over time. $49 may not be cheap, but I was amazed that it didn't cost more. bareMinerals creates a custom blend for each person who orders their "MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation", so I would expect it to cost a lot more than this. This foundation has a light coverage, but can be built up. It feels light on the skin, so you won't feel weighed down throughout the day. With sensitive skin, I am grateful that this brand is more natural and is careful not to include any ingredients that would risk irritation. I have had no issues with this foundation so far. The concept for this product is too clever, and I can't wait to see where they'll go next. Maybe they'll create a concealer! Overall, I loved it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is fed up with foundations that don't match their skin tone.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I got this free from Influenster when they were doing a contest. The app was very easy to use. First, you calibrate your phone's camera using a white sheet of paper, the it scans the color of your wrist, cheek, jawline and forehead. I was very skeptical because I've never been able to select the right foundation in stores. It's always too orange, too white or too dark. I usually just wear what's closest to my skin tone (meaning, I usually look orange, pale as a ghost or like I got a weird tan on just my face with a horrible base line.)

It's also super simple to order. It comes right to your mailbox in about a week. It even has your name on it with the date right on the bottle so there is no guess work to when it was first used (you know, for those of you who actually throw out makeup when you're supposed to.)

I opened the box and... it's my shade! Not ok, not "it will do if I add a little foundation to mix it with", no. It's my shade! It glides on and blends out smoothly (I used my fingers for my first and only use so far because I was in a hurry). It feels wet for a few minutes, longer than my other foundations do, but not oily. You may want to wait to apply setting powder, blush, concealer, etc. Use this time to apply eyeshadow, perhaps. When it does dry, it feels amazing. I've never felt anything like this. It isn't matte and not necessarily dewy, it just feels like perfect, baby's face, fresh and perfect skin. It looks like skin, but better. I have oily skin and I've only applied this about 20 minutes ago, I didn't use primer, setting powder or setting spray so I'll see how long it lasts without. Tomorrow, I'll wear all of those things and see how it compares with as opposed to without. Hopefully, I won't have to edit this review but if I find that it fades, gets oily, transfers a large amount, I'll let yall know.

I will say this though, even though I do love it, I'm still not sure about the $50 price tag. To me, considering that it is exactly my shade, is made my Bare Minerals with gentle, skin loving ingredients and is shipped STRAIGHT TO MY DOOR for free "within 5 to 8 business days, as the app says", I want to say its completely worth it. If you're on a strict budget, it may be something you want to splurge on for a "Treat Yo'self" day. (Parks and Recreations, anyone?) #Gotitfreefrominfluenster #myskinbutbetter #lovingit

Ok, so, here's the update. This morning I used it with CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 6.7 oz/ 200 mL and wet n wild Photo Focus Matte Face Primer. It looks good, feels good, but it isnt as dewy. Yesterday, when I used it with a light, oil free moisturizer Olay Age Defying Advanced With Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Gel Moisturizer I was glowing and radiant. Today, with my mattifying lotion and primer (tagged above), I'm more flat and matte, of course. So, depending on your moisturizer and primer, you can definitely get your desired look, dewy or matte.

Yesterday, without primer, I started getting oily after about 5 hours which is to be expected with combo oily/natural skin. It didn't fade or separate, though. I felt oily, my nose had a slight sheen but my foundation was still there. It was extremely comfortable and I definitely kept stroking my face periodically to feel the difference between this foundation and my usual foundation.

After trying it with different moisturizers and with and without primer, I definitely recommend this. I also recommend trying it with different moisturizers and primers. If you have a special occasion, maybe it would be worth the splurge. I definitely didnt notice any flashback when taking my picture for my review. I didn't use setting powder and ofcourse, certain setting powders can cause flashback so that's something to keep in mind. This foundation is beautiful and worth every penny of the $50 (shipping INCLUDED, yall!) Treat yo'self!
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
When I was given the opportunity to test out the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation I was extremely skeptical about the idea of an app that can scan your skin tone to determine your perfect foundation match, especially since I’m super pale and have a hard time finding a match on my own, so I can’t say I was surprised when it turned out too dark and too warm. Despite the color difference, I still tried it out and I must say I was genuinely impressed with the formula! It feels buttery soft without being greasy or heavy on my skin so I don’t feel like it would break me out or make my skin angry. The coverage isn’t the fullest but it’s easily buildable and blends really nicely — I found the best application method for me is bouncing it on with Beauty Blender dampened with warm water because it melts right into my skin. I love the natural, dewy finish so much I could potentially see it being wearable without powder. The packaging is gorgeous as well — frosted glass bottle with a gold mirror-finish cap — and it has a really nice pump mechanism (my favorite!) that gives you a bit of control over the amount of product dispensed. I think the most exciting part was seeing my name printed on the bottle because it feels personal and I know it was made just for me! Honestly the price is a little high compared to what I’m comfortable with, but I love the formula so much that if I could actually get a perfect match I’d be more than willing to pay $50 for the bottle. For reference I normally wear Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42 Neutral and I’ve contacted the company to see if it’s possible to get a comparable shade, in which case I will gladly purchase another bottle so I can properly test its wear and give an updated review for anyone with a similar skin tone!
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
*Disclaimer: I received this product via Influenster VoxBox for testing purposes*
Opinions are all my ownregardless of how I came across product. Not sponsored.

While a great concept to use your mobile phone, camera, and some white paper to customize the "perfect" foundation shade for you, there were many issues that I had with this process and the finished product.

First, you have to scan at least 6 pieces of white paper to start out completely fresh. Once your phone has been calibrated, it will prompt you to scan certain parts of your face until it is completely scanned. Seems foolproof right?

The app kept crashing and stalling so it took me about an hour to finally finish with the scanning process. I then proceeded to check out and then the system did not want to accept my promo code, so I had to start over yet again to finish the process. I put in my address and all was fine, until I received the product.

I was so excited to see if all of the trouble I went through to get my "custom shade" was worth it. Spoiler alert, it was not. The foundation I received was waaaaay too dark and waaaaay too yellow for my skin. Thinking it was just the lighting, I checked several other forms of lighting and ran into the same issue - foundation that was too yellow and too dark. I didn't have high hopes as I used my smart phone to scan my face, but I was instantly let down that I had wasted over an hour to get the scans done correctly.

I will say though some upsides to the product was the package it came in. It was packaged neatly and very well to prevent breaking of the bottle. The formula is super soft and creamy and blends like a dream. The glass bottle feels, and looks luxurious and it even has your name on the front of the bottle.
Ashley S.
Y'all, I don't even know where to start with this. I guess I should say that bareMinerals was one of my first "adult" makeup purchases. I remember buying their powder foundation at ULTA and being in love with it. In fact I still use that foundation 15+ years later. I have a multitude of other products from them as well. Ranging from loose eyeshadows, pressed shadows, lip colors and blushes.  It's easy to say that I love the brand. I trust it, I know I can usually find my shade in their lineup.

So when I was asked by Influenster to try out bare Minerals new Made-2-Fit foundation, I was excited. Foundation matching in the comfort of my home? Yes Please! I downloaded the app and went through the song and dance of being color matched. The app was easy to use, with clear instructions. Based on the colored blob it showed me, on my phone screen, it seemed like it would be close match. As much as you can tell based on a screen picture. I put it in my cart and waited for my special code so I could get it for free.

All seemed well till I got my code. When I went back into the app it crashed. Continually. When it didn't crash all I would see is a white screen. I deleted the app and re-downloaded it close to 20 times. When I would reopen it, directly after downloading it again, it would show me the app properly, but when I'd go to my cart, it would once again crash. Leaving me with errors every time I reopened it, unless I did the delete/download dance. I went to my husband with the issue, as he has some background in coding. He's assumption was there was an issue with the app reading what was in my cart. That maybe the "hold time" on the item expired, but didn't get dropped from the cart properly, so it was throwing errors. Awesome. So I had to create a whole new account to work around this issue. I then redid the color matching process in natural light. The coloring seemed off from the color blob it showed when I was done. So then I went to different lighting in my house and had the same issue. I finally found an area of natural but defused light and the match seemed okay. I sent off my order and waited.

Today my box showed up. I eagerly opened to be greeted by a bottle that looked a bit too dark. But we all know that the colors inside the bottles lie. So I opened it up and just about choked on my laughter as I looked at a color that was nowhere close to correct. And I don't mean a color that was maybe a bit too warm or too orange. I mean I color that isn't even remotely close to being mine.

Now of course this could be chocked up to user error. But I'm not an idiot. I read all the instructions and walked through it numerous times. I used correct lighting. Cleaned the camera off. Took off my phone case so the camera could easily touch my skin. The first color match I got, before the app crapped out, seemed like it would be close to something I could wear. This color seems to almost be spot on to the color of my freckles. Which is odd, because I did my best to pick areas that were clear of freckles.

So here we are. I have a foundation that I can't even pretend to use. Does it feel good on? No idea! Does it wear well? Maybe. Does it work with my skin type? Who knows! So now I have to get in touch with bare Minerals to see what to do, because I got this for free, but they do also have a color match guarantee.This is so ridiculous that I can't do anything but laugh. It happens. And hopefully it can be fixed. Especially on the app side, because the idea is very cool. Even if it was causing major issues for me.

So for now I have to give it a lower rating. I hope I can come back and change that in the future.

---------------------------------------------------

Update: 4-3-18

I contacted Bare Minerals to let them know about the issue and they were kind enough to give me a re-order code so I could do the process again. Their customer service was very nice and helpful and I appreciate the survey that they requested to better help this with the app, as hopefully they are taking feedback on issues to heart.

After getting the second code I went off to re-scan my face. Again I followed all of the steps, all of the instructions, used the proper lighting. I ran through the process the 3 times they asked. I even had my husband watching over me to make sure I was holding my phone at the correct distance and hitting good, clear spots. Yet again, the color match felt off. Though it seemed better than what I had gotten last time. So off I went to use the replacement code.

Now here's something that bothered me. The first time around it took a day or two after purchase for the product to show as ready for shipping. Which is totally fine and what I'd expect for a custom matched and made product. The second time through I got a shipping number within a few hours. For something that is supposed to be custom made, that felt like a rush and it didn't necessarily make me feel hopeful about how custom this actually is.

When I got the replacement bottle I knew instantly, before even putting it on my skin that it wasn't right. It was still dark and nowhere close to my skin tone. Compared to the original bottle it was a lighter shade. So there's that I guess. But it's still not wearable.

At this point I haven't contacted Bare Minerals again because I'm just over it. Clearly this app does not work for me. Plus I just got a new phone and they don't offer the app for it anyways. So it's not like I could re-do it a third time even if I wanted to. And here's the thing. I'm not an idiot. This is not user error, which is what this will be marked as. I can follow directions. I can do as I'm told. One time I might be be, but two times...no. I did everything correctly and got off shades twice. At this point, after racking my brain over what could be the cause, my best answer is my freckled pigmentation. That the phone must be picking up on that and not my actual skin tone. That's the best I, my husband, and friends could come up with.

Overall this was disappointing. The idea is innovative and smart. It looks like it works for some women. But clearly there's some issues that need to be worked out. And I hope they will, because I like Bare Minerals and I like the idea of color matching at home.
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
ORIGINAL REVIEW:

This foundation was not my cup of tea. For starters, I found the app very difficult to use and it took me several tries to get it to work.

Second, the shade is horrible and does not match me in the slightest. I'm not surprised by how bad the shade match is considering how hard the app was to use. It is way too dark for me, at least two shades, if not three or four, off. That's not the worst part though, because I could maybe get away with it when tanned, but the undertone is awful! I have rosacea and be warned, if you have redness in your skin they will send you a RED foundation. This foundation is so pink it's insane. I have redness on my face, yes, but I have neutral, leaning yellow, undertones. This has been a struggle when getting my foundation matched in stores as well. Wake up world! Redness does NOT EQUAL pink undertones.

Despite the horrible color match, I decided to try this out to see if maybe the formula could be the one redeeming quality- NOPE! It sucks too. This fits right in with Bare Minerals schtick of being natural though, I guess. Because it's very light coverage. It's not full coverage by any means. Not even medium. It was difficult to even tell on my skin, because all it did was emphasize the redness I was trying to cover... ya know... since they sent me a pink foundation.

I was super disappointed in this and I'm so glad I didn't spend any money on it. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

In the photo you can see this foundation compared to three others I own. Top is Too Faced Born This Way in Snow which is slightly too light for me, second is Marc Jacobs Remarcable in Ivory 12 which is slightly too dark for me and then the bare minerals custom foundation, then on the bottom is NARS All Day Luminous in Gobi which is a perfect shade match for me.

UPDATE:

Bare Minerals offered to send me a new shade since the first one was so far off. After seeing how much they picked up the redness in my skin, I ONLY scanned my wrist this time. For each scan besides the paper, I just scanned the same area on my wrist so that I could have more control of the shade they sent me. I wanted to make sure it wasn't red/pink toned and that it was actually light enough.

This worked out well for me because the new shade was pretty much a perfect match. Having the correct shade I got to give this foundation another chance. I actually really liked the way it looked on my skin the second time I used it (with the correct shade). However, it is VERY LIGHT COVERAGE. My skin was actually pretty clear when I wore it. If I had been more broken out, I don't think this would have worked for me. It actually wore pretty well throughout the day. Since it is so light coverage, it doesn't look cakey at all and looks very natural on the skin.

Overall, I think the app sucks still and I'm wary of its ability to get a correct shade match, but I really liked how it looked on my skin. I think I'll save this for "no makeup" makeup looks and days when my skin doesn't need a full coverage foundation. I probably won't order it again, because I don't think such a light coverage foundation is worth $50.
Jessica E.
This foundation really shocked me today! Here are my final thoughts!

Coverage: This is a sheer-light coverage foundation. It covered what I needed it too while still showing my skin.

Finish: This has a natural/luminous finish. It's not matte at all, but it doesn't leave your face looking oily. It's very light weight on the skin. It can be alittle bit sticky feeling if you don't use a powder. I have oily skin and it still made my skin look naturally luminous without looking oily.

Wear: This foundation lasted about 8 hours on me before it started to come off alittle on my chin and around my nose, start to get alittle bit oily, and start to sheer out under my eyes. That's very very good! I didn't have to touch up powder throughout the day or anything like that. With my skin being oily, I wasn't thinking this foundation would last more than a couple hours.

Customized Color: I was alittle scared of having an app customize a color for me, but it got pretty close. With a foundation you don't want "pretty close" though. It matched me alittle too dark, so I'm sure I could contact them and they would match me again and send me a new one but it's just not worth the hassle. I can make this color work with a lighter concealer.

Price: This foundation is $49. I got mine for free courtesy of Influenster and bareMinerals. Is it worth it? Yes! If you're looking for a lightweight, everyday foundation that covers imperfections without being heavy, leaves skin looking naturally beautiful, and doesn't dry your skin out or make it oily... this is your foundation! Will I repurchase after this runs out? 100% yes! Everyone needs a "your skin but better" foundation in their collection. Most luminous/natural foundations leave my skin super oily, but not this one.
Yosephine L.
Packaging: The packaging was very high end, especially since the bottle had my own name as part of the label. The bottle is a pump and made out of glass, which felt very sturdy. The turnaround time from order date to delivery was very quick (about 2 days), which I was satisfied with.

Consistency/coverage: The foundation has more of a creamy consistency, instead of a liquid (compared to the bareminerals barePRO foundation). One pump is enough for light/medium coverage. Even with concealer, one layer of the foundation is not enough to cover all my blemishes and dark spots. The foundation is buildable if you want more of a medium/full coverage. However, it’s not as full coverage as the barePRO foundation. The foundation has a mostly matte finish, but fully matte.

Application: I used one of my Morphe brushes to apply the foundation. When using the brush, the foundation was easy to apply evenly and did not streak. It does take some time for the foundation to dry and set (maybe about 1-2 minutes) instead of drying right away.

Color: In the bareminerals original foundation, I am a golden medium 14 and in the barePRO foundation, I am a toffee 19 during the summer months. The first foundation I received was too light for my skin tone and did not have enough golden undertone, so it made me look pale. The second foundation I received was a perfect match and was much closer to the golden medium 14 color I normally wear. I liked how the shade was a perfect match, because I do have a hard time looking for foundations that match perfectly. I tan very easily and my skin tone changes frequently.

Shade matching process: It took two attempts in order for me to receive the perfect shade. Customer service was very helpful and friendly in issuing me a reorder code for my second shade match. They received my feedback via phone and was able to include more golden undertones in the second shade, which resulted in a better match. The customer service rep recommended that I perform the shade match process under dim lighting at night time in order to avoid harsh/natural lighting that might interfere with the shade matching process. They also recommended performing the match process multiple times in order to avoid any potential process errors. The calibration and shade matching process with the app was the only downside. The app was very glitchy and crashed often so I would have to restart a few times. Bareminerals really needs to update the app to be more stable and user friendly.

Lasting power: Under normal wear, the foundation lasts about 8 hours before a touch up is necessary and before patchiness occurs. I have combo/oily skin so it does a good job controlling shine. I have not tried the foundation under more humid or hotter conditions, so I have not tested out its full capabilities. I also have acne prone skin and did not break out after 2 weeks of use.

Price: At $49, this foundation falls in the price category of higher end luxury brands and much more pricey. Considering that this is a custom product, I believe the price level is justified.

Overall, I would recommend this product and will be continuing to use the rest of the foundation I received. Personally, I like foundation, but not as much as the barePRO foundation. I do like it enough to consider using the Made2Fit foundation in my rotating supply of foundations in the future.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I have seen Bare Minerals products and I have always wanted to try them. I had heard and read so many good things about this brand. I was so happy that Influenster and Bare Minerals gave me to test Bare Minerals Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation.
Bare Minerals Fresh Face Liquid Foundation Made 2 Fit is a liquid foundation custom made just for your skin. The app called Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit(it's in your app store). The app scans five areas of your face to customized the right shade for you.
Bare Minerals Fresh Face Liquid Foundation Made 2 Fit is a lightweight foundation that is formulated with minerals based ligaments to match your skin. It provides a natural radiant finish with nourishing ingredients to hydrate, smooth and have younger looking beautiful skin. There is White Lily Extract for revitalized healthy looking skin. Green Tea Extract for antioxidants benefits. Peptides which provides brighter and younger looking skin. Ceramics to attract and maintain moisture to your skin so it's nice and soft.
I loved using Bare Minerals Fresh Face Liquid Foundation Made 2 Fit. The bottle that the foundation comes in is so beautifully made. The bottle is sturdy, has your name and date marked right on the bottle. The pump it easy to dispense the foundation. The foundation blend quite well and for me it didn't take too much, but if you want extra coverage use a little more. Although I wish it came with a sponge, brush or an air sprayer. There was no scent to Bare Minerals Fresh Face Liquid Foundation. Me personally I don't like a foundation that smells. It feels lightweight, creamy and nice. Although the shade was just a little darker than my skin right. It will definitely will work in the summer. It did cover up most of my imperfections. Bare Minerals Fresh Face Foundation lasted all day and came off with ease when I washed my face. I definitely have to say that Bare Minerals Fresh Face Foundation is better than other foundations I've tried. I also would recommend Bare Minerals Fresh Face Foundation.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I’m having the HARDEST TIME. I’m in the Bare Minerals VoxBox and j have my code for free foundation. I’ve downloaded the app and I understand the tutorial. My problem is that when I click on SCAN, sometimes I get to camera permissions but usually nothing happens. I’ve tried everything and it will not scan. I’m REALLY BUMMED...any advice? At this point I’ve even tried to download the app on two other phones only to be told the app isn’t compatible. I will lose my free foundation if I can’t figure it out. I’ve even called the app phone number and after waiting 20 mins I got a recording saying that all Represenative’s were being trained.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ just receive a email back for the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation error.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Did any of y’all do anything about the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation if it came too dark?
megan j.
Waycross
I received my code for this but im not sure how to use it so I can get my free box
Lauren V.
Columbia
How accurate is the shade? And also, would this be a good foundation if I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations irritate my skin and cause breakouts? I’ve been wanting to try it out!