Stephanie S.

Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?

Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I got mines I love this foundation. I just received the virtual vox. I'm hoping to score another bottle.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I just received mine but it's not even working...when I apply the promo code, my total is still $50
Yearby B.
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I haven’t received mines either, was really looking forward to it.
Kimberly d.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
9 months ago
I completed the tasks right away, but still no promo code. Hopefully it is on the way soon!
Thel G.
Thel G.
High Point, NC
9 months ago
I haven't received mine either.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Clarksville, TN
9 months ago
I haven't gotten mine yet either 🤷‍♀️
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
9 months ago
Im still waiting as well. If wonder when we would receive it since it says we would get one. Not that we MAY get one.
Nancie P.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I haven't yet
Dominika Q.
Dominika Q.
9 months ago
I keep waiting... I didn’t receive it yet...