ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.

Shonda S.
Shonda S.
Worth , IL
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Mine was super light but I emailed them and they had me redo the scan and they sent me another one free of charge. The second tome around it was perfect.
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
Santa Rosa Va, CA
2 weeks, 5 days ago
I was really happy with the shade I received. It’s so hard to get foundation to match perfectly but using the app really got it close!
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Loved mine! It is the closest I have ever came to my skin tone and color.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
la cygne, KS
3 weeks, 1 day ago
mine was a bit dark but I think I did it in bad lighting. it is perfect now that I was in the sun a bit
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Using the app that Bare Minerals have I think it made it easier to find the shade closest to my skin tones. I definitely recommend using their app.
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
1 month ago
Loved mine! It is the closest I have ever came to my skin tone and color. It took the guess work out of finding the right match.
Tamar G.
Tamar G.
1 month, 1 week ago
Mine for the perfect match. I could not use it in summer while suntanned, because then my skin is way darker than usual,but it is perfect for fall-winter period.
Genesis nazaret J.
Genesis nazaret J.
1 month, 1 week ago
Mine was a perfect match.
1 month, 1 week ago
Also you have to rescan your skin before reclaiming another bottle or you’ll just get the same one.
1 month, 1 week ago
Mine came back so red and i emailed the support email from the app and i got to re-scan and received a code for a free bottle and they didn’t charge me shipping either. Bare minerals won’t fix it you have to email the support email for the app. made2fit@bareminerals.com Let them know that your color didn’t match and that you love the brand so you would love to give it a second chance. They care about your opinions. And the foundation is AMAZING when you get your correct color! Hope this helps! 💕