Oklahoma City, OK

Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?

Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Mine was a perfect match! To those of you who did not get a perfect fit, did you try it on clean skin, what kind of light were you in?
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I mean ive *needed* to but it usually feels like such a hassle that i just try to make it work😪
Nancie P.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
4 months ago
I'm having the same problem . Its so sad because I waited months to receive my foundation and I finally received it and got 3 shades darker than my actual skin :(
4 months ago
My second order has come in and is darker than the first one 🙁
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
4 months ago
I'll have to contact them about mine...
4 months, 1 week ago
I just emailed bare minerals. They sent me a code to reorder no problem. They have excellent customer service!
Johnay C.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
4 months, 1 week ago
I’m hoping I can get a replacement .. this is horrible.
Luz R.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
4 months, 1 week ago
What did you all do ? Can I get another one ? It was wayyy too dark for me honestly
Karen S.
Karen S.
4 months, 1 week ago
Not me, it matched me perfectly.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
4 months, 1 week ago
I have emailed them, waiting on a reply.