candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this foundation from Influenster in a voxbox to review. I downloaded the bare minerals made 2 fit app, where I was prompted to use my phone's camera to calibrate it then tap it against different areas of my skin. From there it made a shade for me and shipped me the foundation. It came in a nice frosted glass bottle, that had my name and date on it. The packaging is very nice, and perfect for displaying on your counter. At first I thought the shade was going to be to dark, but once I applied it and blended it in it matched very well! It's a medium coverage that could be built up with a natural finish. It feels very lightweight. It lasts on my skin all day, and my t-zone never gets oily or shiny like it usually does with other foundations. This truly is a beautiful foundation.