Jenna N.
Mesa, AZ
I received this recently and wanted to test it for a bit before I wrote about it.
I did actually enjoy this foundation, I found it to be very light to wear, it’s sheer to medium coverage but that’s what I look for in my daily wear. I just need something to balance out my redness a little.
However, if you want full coverage this foundation won’t be for you.
I did not find that this foundation got cakey or transferred a lot, it sat nicely and lasted nicely.
I think the app provided me with a pretty good match, but I don’t think it will be able to accurately match every person and skin tone. I think the phone flashlight runs the risk of washing out some tones and anyone considering this should proceed carefully because the match might not be perfect.