Stephanie S.
Honestly, I was a little skeptical at first about the apps ability to match my color from taking pictures. Surprisingly, even when I received the bottle and still continued to doubt the color, it wasn’t until I tried it and realized it matched perfectly and also covered well that I was pleased about it. Of course, the fact that my name is on the bottle is awesome and makes it feel like I’ve won a special, or limited kind of item. It’s not too thick, goes on smoothly, and I don’t need very much (a small squirt, not even a full one) to get coverage. I’m more than happy with this! I have bought more expensive foundation in the past, and this may be worth the purchase in the future depending on how long the bottle lasts me.