Katarina T.
Ravenna, OH
I’m really picky about my foundations since my skin is sensitive. I was also nervous about the shade match, as I’ve used something similar before and it didn’t work well. However, I really like this foundation and the shade match was perfect!! It’s definitely a sheer foundation, a “my skin but better” kind of finish and is by no means full coverage. It’s also very lightweight and I can’t even tell I’m wearing it. It also didn’t make my skin break out, which is a big plus for this foundation. I’ll definitely be repurchasing!!

**FULL DISCLOSURE: I received this product complementary for testing and reviewing purposes**