Ashley J.
When I first heard of the fit me app, I was very skeptical if it would work or not. I was fortunate to receive a complimentary bottle from Influenster of my custom shade. When you download the app, it gives you specific instructions on how to create your custom shade. When I received my Foundation I was immediately impressed with the packaging. The bottle is frosted glass that has you name on it which I thought was so cool! My color unfortunately was a tad bit too dark for me but I’m not worried at all because summer is coming up and I will definitely be able to use it more once I get a tan. The coverage is more of a light to medium and it blends beautifully. I am so excited to really be able to use it especially because I went to the dermatologist for my skin problems and they highly recommended bareMinerals products. Overall I really love this foundation and will be able to post more pictures with it on very soon. I definitely suggest you give this app a try and see for yourself.