Kristin G.
Charlotte, NC
First of all, I think the whole idea surrounding the Made-2-Fit app is really innovative and surprisingly accurate. The app was very easy to use, just make sure you are in natural light to get the most accurate color match. I must say I was skeptical, but the foundation I received was actually a really great match for my skin tone. The foundation itself is light-med coverage with a dewy finish. The reason I don’t give it 5 stars is that the foundation really started to break apart around my Tzone after about 5-6hrs of wear. If you’re looking for a natural foundation and aren’t too oily I think you would enjoy this.