Ashley H.
Scottsville, KY
I love this foundation! Not only is it awesome that I have a custom blended foundation with my name on it, but it feels great on my skin! I’m always worried about my foundation looking or feeling heavy, and this foundation is neither of those things. It feels light, goes on smooth, and it has a dewy finish. I usually wear matte foundation, but I have to say I like the finish that it gives. My one concern was that it didn’t really seem to cover the redness of some of my acne super well, even after trying to apply a second layer, but that was with a makeup brush. I might could have done better by just using my fingers. However, this is not a major concern of mine because it went on great on the rest of my skin.