Mari M.
First I will review the app
Pros: it was really easy to use and sort of fun scanning my skin. I was able to see that each part of my face scanned a slightly different color.
Cons: I wasn't able to download it on my phone but I was able to use a friend's. I also wish that the app would tell you want skin tone and shade range it scanned you as at the end.
Second I will review the formula
Pros: the formula is light coverage similar to a CC cream but can be built up while still look natural. The finish is also very natural when set with powder it has a soft matte finish. It color corrects my redness pretty well. The color match was perfect for me. Last all day.
Cons: it is a little too thick for my taste but if you add a drop of facial oil it becomes the perfect consistency for me. It can cling to pores so don't skip on primer.