Zaidy R.
So far I will say that I have only used this foundation a couple of times but I love the way this foundation feels on my skin. It is light weight. Not tacky. Love how even though it's a liquid foundation it dries down to a powder. I don't feel like it is necessary to set my foundation afterwards. Now I will say that the color match was not on point. I did receive a shade that is a bit too dark for my skin at the moment but I feel it will be a perfect match in the summer so I can't be too mad. I did contact their customer support and they are amazing and sent me another code to try again. I highly recommend this foundation!