Michaela K.
First of all, I have to say that I was intrigued by this app to begin with because I’ve never seen anything like it. This is perhaps one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen! I feel that this is the beginning of the future of makeup. This app was very easy to use, once installed and opened you are guided by a video and a voice telling you each step. It does state to not use natural light and it calibrates your phone before scanning by using white paper. The scanning process is simple because the voice guides you exactly and helps with each scan. Once completed, it shows you the shade chosen and it’s very simple to share it and purchase it right then and there. If for some reason you dislike the chosen shade you can rescan and try again. If at anytime you have questions check the FAQ section to see if it has already been answered. No luck? No problem, you can email bare minerals with the link provided and they are sure to reply within a timely manner. I definitely think this app is worth while and the shade chosen for me looked accurate! I have reviewed this app as part of a contest; however, the opinions wrote in this review are all my own. When I receive the foundation, I will update my opinions on the product itself. Here’s my update you all: I actually am so disappointed and the only reason im giving it four stars is because my name is on it. I can’t argue that my name on a bottle isn’t super neat! However, when viewing my foundation I learned that it’s totally not my shade it’s wayyy to light. Also, when putting it on its so light coverage it’s almost like a BB cream because it feels just like no coverage but a tinted moisturizer. I’m not pleased.