Jessica E.
This foundation really shocked me today! Here are my final thoughts!

Coverage: This is a sheer-light coverage foundation. It covered what I needed it too while still showing my skin.

Finish: This has a natural/luminous finish. It's not matte at all, but it doesn't leave your face looking oily. It's very light weight on the skin. It can be alittle bit sticky feeling if you don't use a powder. I have oily skin and it still made my skin look naturally luminous without looking oily.

Wear: This foundation lasted about 8 hours on me before it started to come off alittle on my chin and around my nose, start to get alittle bit oily, and start to sheer out under my eyes. That's very very good! I didn't have to touch up powder throughout the day or anything like that. With my skin being oily, I wasn't thinking this foundation would last more than a couple hours.

Customized Color: I was alittle scared of having an app customize a color for me, but it got pretty close. With a foundation you don't want "pretty close" though. It matched me alittle too dark, so I'm sure I could contact them and they would match me again and send me a new one but it's just not worth the hassle. I can make this color work with a lighter concealer.

Price: This foundation is $49. I got mine for free courtesy of Influenster and bareMinerals. Is it worth it? Yes! If you're looking for a lightweight, everyday foundation that covers imperfections without being heavy, leaves skin looking naturally beautiful, and doesn't dry your skin out or make it oily... this is your foundation! Will I repurchase after this runs out? 100% yes! Everyone needs a "your skin but better" foundation in their collection. Most luminous/natural foundations leave my skin super oily, but not this one.