bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

Hello influensters, does this foundation suit oily skin?
Is the fairest shade as light as cover fx 0 or the palest shade of Marc Jacobs foundation ?
What type of coverage does this have
Start your review of bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoOverland Park, KS
I really like this product. It goes on even and the color match is great. A good foundation for a daily look, not too thick for a dramatic look. I like to wear this when I'm looking for a middle ground between a full face and bare minimum. I can definitely see myself buying again!
2 years agoBrick, NJ
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation uploaded by Danielle M.
I'm not really sure what Danielle this was made to fit but it surely wasn't me. I used this app in proper lighting and scanned every area that it said to with as much precision as possible, and clearly something went wrong. I was excited about this because for the price tag of $50 it should be something worth it. But by having the Made-2-Fit choose my foundation for me, I knew it was probably not going to be able to find a shade for my pale skin, but when I looked at the picture of the shade on the app it actually looked promising. Then I received it in the mail and was shocked how much darker than my skin tone it was. It gets even darker when oxidized! If I have anything good to say it's that the formula itself is smooth and moussey but lightweight for a full coverage foundation. If you're feeling risky and want to spend the money go for it, because you might actually get your shade in a very nice formula from BareMinerals, but beware the not so accurate skin matching!!
2 years ago
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation uploaded by emily J.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation uploaded by emily J.
I was extremely excited to be among one of the 500 Influensters to have the opportunity to try this foundation. I have tested it out and have my opinions to share. To begin, I received my order within 8 days which was pretty good. When I received it, I was blown away by how absolutely amazing the packaging was. It was so sleek and beautiful! Then, the next surprise was how big the bottle truly was. It will be show in the picture attached. The packaging was not cheap whatsoever nor was the pump:) So, how was the product? The product itself was great nor was it horrible. The color I got was a bit too tan for me sadly. However, I think although it is too tan, I could easily use it in the summer. My next complaint is that although the coverage is okay, it is somewhat patchy. When I put it in, I blended it out nicely and still saw patches sadly. However, this product did stay put all day which is great. Thus, I really don't recommend this product for $50. However, if there is someway you can get it cheaper, I would go for it;)
3 months agoEdgewater, FL
I wasn't as impressed with this product likee I have been with many if their others. Especially since this product should have been custom made for me. The time was off slightly and it didn't have the best coverage
2 years agoTarpon Spgs, FL
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation uploaded by April L.
I think I found my new holy grail foundation!!! Previously, my fave has been Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation because of its lightweight and dewy formula. I’m really loving this BareMinerals foundation because it’s like Fit Me, but better in my opinion. It’s dewy and lightweight, but also light to medium coverage, which doesn’t bother me because I don’t need a completely flawless face. But it blends out so nicely on the skin, too. Not to mention, that app made it fit my skintone SO WELL! It’s literally the best match in Foundation I’ve ever had. I love this foundation so much! Just wish it wasn’t $50! I don’t like spending a lot of money on Foundation because it’s rare that its a good match and does what I want it to. But having that app makes it so easy to just rebuy the same shade match!! Love this!
2 months agoBrownstown, MI
Great foundation. Just perfect thickness and decent coverage. Easy to apply as well. I think I wish the coverage was good enough so I didn’t need as much concealer. I have dry skin and it works well for that though!
2 years agoMonroe, GA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation uploaded by Barbara B.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationI think k that the custom bottle with my name on it is what stole my heart! I am completely In love with the bottle! The foundation itself though is a different story. First of it wasn’t the right color. It was lighter than my skin tone. There is no coverage at all. I could see very clear every imperfection that i have on my face. It’s not buildable because I tried. I really and I mean really did try. I wanted to love it! In the end it’s a very dewy finish. The presentation of the box was really pretty! You can tell the take pride in their product! That’s always a plus! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
2 years agoTulsa, OK
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation uploaded by brittani H.
I was really skeptical of the color matching through an app. It literally is my perfect shade though! It gives a light coverage that is buildable. It's not heavy or cakey either! It's great for a no makeup-makeup look or for a night out! Influenster sent this to me for free to try, and I'm so glad I did! It's all I've been reaching for. $49 is a pretty hefty price for foundation, but for a perfect match, I definitely will be buying this when I run out!
2 years ago
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation uploaded by Ashley J.
When I first heard of the fit me app, I was very skeptical if it would work or not. I was fortunate to receive a complimentary bottle from Influenster of my custom shade. When you download the app, it gives you specific instructions on how to create your custom shade. When I received my Foundation I was immediately impressed with the packaging. The bottle is frosted glass that has you name on it which I thought was so cool! My color unfortunately was a tad bit too dark for me but I’m not worried at all because summer is coming up and I will definitely be able to use it more once I get a tan. The coverage is more of a light to medium and it blends beautifully. I am so excited to really be able to use it especially because I went to the dermatologist for my skin problems and they highly recommended bareMinerals products. Overall I really love this foundation and will be able to post more pictures with it on very soon. I definitely suggest you give this app a try and see for yourself.
2 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
I received this product for free. I downloaded the bareMinerals app to scan my skin for a custom foundation shade match. It is a very buildable foundation, so whether you want a natural look or if you need to cover those red blemishes, this stuff works wonders! I have dry skin, and this didn’t flake hardly at all in my dry spots on my face. It stayed on for a good amount of time while looking fresh. I’d definitely recommend this!

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation Is anyone else having problems with this app crashing?
Evelyn W. a year ago
I didn’t have any crashes
Kristin B. a year ago
I love my baremineral fresh face! I played with the app a few times before ordering it. This time it was perfect!