bareMinerals Luxe Performance Brush uploaded by Amy C.bareMinerals Luxe Performance Brush uploaded by Ruth H.bareMinerals Luxe Performance Brush uploaded by Alisha R.

BY BAREMINERALS

A liquid foundation brush designed specifically for use with BAREPRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation. What does: The Luxe Performance Brush is the perfect partner for the creamy texture of BAREPRO Liquid Foundation. Its dense, tapered fibers mimic the shape of your fingertips to provide smooth, flawless coverage, while the compact head size allows for fast and easy blending around hard-to-reach areas like the nose and eyes. Made with hypoallergenic synthetic fibers, this brush gives an even, streak-free application. The best part of all it keeps your fingers clean. Due to the density of the brush fibers, it is recommend to clean the bristles after each use to avoid product buildup, and shampoo once a week to deep clean.

Usage:

To apply with BAREPRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

bareMinerals Luxe Performance Brush
  • "Love this I purchased this along with the barepro liquid foundation and it does not leave any streak marks! I have tried this with other foundations and it blends everything t beautifully and evenly. FYI I'm a devoted beauty blender gal. Lately I been using this brush more and more. It does not soak up all the foundation! Love it so much. Go get it." in 3 reviews
Amaris G.
Columbus, GA
The product was a must that i get once seeing my favorite youtubers talk about. Once i got it i instantly fell in love with it and it makes my skin look lovely just for it to be blush. Adding the blush was a great idea. I would recommend this to everyone.
Brittany A.
Kansas City, MO
This brush is AMAZING for using with their new pro foundation. It doesn’t leave streaks, hold onto product or leave any patchy spots. It’s definitely luxe, and is a joy to use. I look forward to applying my foundation with this soft brush!
Joti B.
Cerritos, CA
I have been using this brush for over a year to apply my Bare Minerals liquid foundation. I love that I can easily work it around my eye area easily avoiding my brows. The shape fits right up under your eyes and around the mouth and nose with ease. The shape is very unique. Because of its short dense hairs it does not absorb much foundation and it doesn’t shed at all. The quality of this brush is much higher than Morphe and will last years.
Rachael L.
Houston
This is one of my favorite brushes for a air brush look with any foundation I’ve used on clients and myself. It doesn’t leave any streaks on the face and it’s great for a quick and flawless application on any skin type or texture.
Sarah R.
West Des Moines
Helps my bare minerals liquid makeup go on smoothly. The only downside is that I find it a little difficult to clean, as the makeup can get “clumped” in the brush. Overall, satisfied with this brush when it comes to application.
Angy R.
Lublin, WI
This is my all time favorite brush to use for foundation! It applies so well and does not leave a single streak. I would reccomend this amazing brush to anyone in search of flawless application!
Britney K.
New York
I use this for any and all foundations it is amazing! I like it better than my beauty blender because it gives me a more even finish! It is perfectly tilted to get into every nook and cranny on your face! 100% recommended!
Madison L.
I recently tried out this brush and I am in love! I tried it along with the Bare Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation. I love how this brush did not soak up all the product and it did not streak at all. My makeup looks so much better after using brush. I highly recommend trying out this brush and it is definitely worth the price.
Amanda H.
This is a tough one, the brush was good for a while but after a few months I just could not get it clean... it absorbed the liquid foundation and wouldn’t wash out of the lower part of the brush :/ it worked really well for a few months though. But in my opinion not worth the money unless you are super faithful and clean it after every single use maybe?
Karrie S.
Muncy
I love how this is meant to feel like you are putting make up on with your fingers. I think it applies if evenly and very smooth. It is my favorite brush to use. I would recommend for liquid make up.

back