bareMinerals Love Every Lash™ Micro Defining Mascara uploaded by Monique H.bareMinerals Love Every Lash™ Micro Defining Mascara uploaded by Monique H.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Create defined, fanned-out lashes with LOVE EVERY LASH™ Micro Defining Mascara. Designed for targeting hard-to-reach bottom and corner lashes, the ultra-skinny brush features micro-bristles that catch and coat even the smallest lashes. The unique brush also allows this mineral mascara's nourishing, lash fortifying ingredients to be deposited right at the base of the lash line so lashes are fully conditioned from root to tip. The intense jet-black formula is smudge-resistant, clump-resistant and flake-resistant for effortless all-day wear.

LOVE EVERY LASH™ Mascara can be worn alone or paired with LASHTOPIA™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara for your best lashes yet.

• Lengthening and volumizing mascara.
  • Smudge-resistant, clump-resistant and flake-resistant.
  • Long lasting mascara formula for all day wear.
  • Ultra-skinny brush with micro-bristles that catch and coat even the shortest lashes.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Nourishing, mineral-based formula includes fortifying ingredients to condition lashes.
  • Rich, jet-black mineral pigment.
  • Micro mascara can be worn alone or paired with LASHTOPIA Mascara on upper lashes.
  • Paraben-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, talc-free and phthalate-free.
  • None of our products are tested on animals.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille), Cetearyl Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Glyceryl Stearate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499).

Usage:

Starting at the base of your lashes, sweep the wand through to the tip of each lash, wiggling to achieve volume.

Pair with LASHTOPIA™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara for your best lashes yet.

1. Apply LOVE EVERY LASH™ Micro Mascara to your bottom lashes, including the short inner and outer corner lashes. Lashes should look soft and defined.

2. Apply LASHTOPIA™ Volumizing Mascara to your upper lashes, starting from the root and wiggling outward to the tips. Lashes should look noticeably fuller and more voluminous.

3. Repeat, applying 2-3 coats until you achieve your desired look.

Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
It’s really not my favorite mascara I really wanted to Love it... outside packaging is kind of odd after a month it started to shed off when I used it so I’d have little pieces of the labeling flake off into my hands which was weird. I definitely skip this one.
Mary C.
Little Rock, AR
This mascara is a great option for those busy days when you only have a moment to swipe a few times! It is thick but provides a finer coverage as well. I felt as if I didn't have as much control over the brush, though, which is important to me!
Wendy.Garcia❤ G.
Tulia, TX
I have tried this mascara. I dont own it but i want it so bad. It dose what it says. It defines every lash. The day i tried it i hadn't worn falsies and i borrowed this mascara from a friend. My ladhes looked beautiful. I love it 😄
Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
I’m not a huge fan of the applicator but I love the brand. It’s definitely fans out my lashes but I prefer that super volume look. If you don’t wear a lot of makeup and want a good, long lasting basic mascara - this one is for you!
Connie T.
I love bare minerals products and this micro defining mascara was on the upside for me. Majority of the time I like using micro defining mascaras because they help get into the lashes at the corner of my eyes
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I liked this mascara brand, but found it didn’t add as much volume as I was looking for. It’s lite on the lashes and natural looking. A bit expensive but if it works , it’s worth it. I would recommend it.
Maiah A.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this mascara because it fans out my lashes perfectly. It gives me some definition and adds length for sure! It never runs or smudges. My favorite part about it has to be the brush.
Alisha C.
bareMinerals Love Every Lash™ Micro Defining Mascara

I personally don’t like this mascara! I have really long eyelashes! These two don’t mix to well together for myself. It’s work for you, keep rocking it!
Toyosi O.
franklin park
This produce is great. It long lasting and you don’t need to put on a lot to get it to work. I’m a first time user and I would definitely recommend it. I bought it from target and I would but it again.
Halie T.
San Diego
I got this recently and I love it. It is very buildable coverage and reaches every little hair. I also feel like my lashes have been softer and I assume it’s from switching to a mineral mascara.
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
is this a good mascara does it smudge easily ?.
Kat J.
Does this smudge or flake?
anastasia d.
What is different about this mascara ?