BY BAREMINERALS #4 in Powder Foundation

• Coverage: Sheer-to-full
  • Finish: Naturally matte
  • Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades

EFFECTIVE MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION

Quite possibly the perfect foundation for oily skin, our lightweight, matte loose powder foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections while providing buildable, sheer-to-full coverage with no shine.

MAKEUP SO PURE YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®

Made with purity in mind, and without parabens, binders or fillers, our long lasting MATTE Foundation protects your skin with broad spectrum SPF 15 and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin without over-drying, leaving you with a flawless matte finish that lasts for up to eight hours. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% , Zinc Oxide 5 % Inactive Ingredients: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate.May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

Usage:

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of MATTE Foundation SPF 15 into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

Formulated without parabens, binders, fillers, or synthetic chemicals.

• Does this keep oils at bay during the day??3 Answers
  • Hi everyone! Who is familiar with Bare Minerals? I'm so s...5 Answers
  • How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just...16 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Matte Foundation SPF 15
  • "It gave me great coverage that lasts just as long as liquid foundations, and it's better for your skin." in 11 reviews
  • "This foundation is so light it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything however it still gives full coverage." in 8 reviews
  • "The shade range doesn't go dark enough to serve the entire population, but if they have a shade that matches your skin tone, I would definitely recommend giving bareMinerals a try." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very light and easy to apply, the color is matched to my skin tone so it blends perfectly." in 6 reviews
  • "I would say this product is for someone that like that very natural look and u barely have anything on and you could still see blemishes and stuff." in 5 reviews
Lindsay G.
United states
I bought this because I love matte finish foundations even though I have dry skin. I thought I'd give it a try because their original formula oddly enough made my dry skin shiney through out the day which I didn't like. Well this one was a no go for me too. It was matte for the first few hours but then started to get shiney on me, which I just do not understand since I'm dry skinned. Bare essentials just doesn't work well for me.
Cybil P.
Review for: Other more...
The holy grail of all foundations ! I literally could be a spokesperson for this line! I absolutely loveee it ! I’ve been using bareMinerals for over 10 years. So I typically have acne prone skin. (Ughh I’m 26 , I thought that should’ve stopped in my teens) this line is the only line that doesn’t break my face out. The foundation has buildable coverage. You can have sheer, medium to full. The foundation is never heavy or cakey. It has a nice airbrush finish even without the mineral veil! For best results always follow up with other bareMineral line products, this includes the brushes too! I’ve recommended this products to all age groups so young to mature is a great pick! (I also added what brush I use to apply the foundation [Seamless Buffing] )
Caroline S.
Auburn
I love this stuff. Absolutely great for beginners as well. This was the first foundation I ever tried and I still continue to use it to this day. It can get pretty cakey if you overdo it, so you kind of have to watch how much you’re using. Other than that this is absolutely a powder staple. I currently use it over my stick foundation to set and mattify and it works great!
Nicole K.
Westfield
Review for: Fairly Light 03 more...
This powder goes on light and makes me skin look smooth and flawless. I’ve struggled with powders in the past because I have dry skin and the powder doesn’t take to it well, but using this in combination with BareMinerals Pro Foundation my skin glows. I also usually get acne from drugstore powders but not with this stuff. I’d buy it again and again.
leah h.
Joint base Lewis mcchord , WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t believe I forget about this foundation occasionally. I always end up going back to it. It applies easily and is buildable. It is not quite full coverage but close. It keeps my oily face matte, which I always need. I like powder foundation because Other products layer over it really well. Would definitely recommend.
Daisy P.
Review for: Fairly Light 03 more...
I LOVE this loose face powder. My only complaint is that somehow it always seemed to have a shimmer, even though I always asked for the matte one. I still love it though and will always recommend it to others. I just wish it weren’t so expensive! But quality products are worth more!
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
Review for: Fairly Light 03 more...
I started using this product earlier last spring and haven't had a single regret since. It layers beautifully so i can use a bit more under my eyes to hid dark circles, but then leave just the lightest layer over the rest of my skin for an everyday look. It stays on throughout the day and doesn't cake into laugh or fine lines like so many other powder-based products do.

In addition, you get a ton of product in each container making it well worth the price. I have also found that it really keeps everything in place. I have far fewer issues with blush wearing off, or mascara leaving rings under my eyes since I began using this foundation. I am a forever convert and can't see myself switching products anytime soon!
Danielle J.
I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone who is just starting to get into makeup and doesn't really know how to wear it because its very user friendly. i also like that it doesnt have harsh toxins like other foundations. it will also last you a long time.
Steffi M.
Chicago
The color is true to your skin tone. It is very lasting and does not need to be applied more than once per day. It is very easy to use and very quick application. I appreciate all that it has to offer. It is good and safe for your skin not causing any reactions.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Fair 01 more...
I always thought bare minerals foundation was for people with perfect skin who barely needed any coverage. But I decided to try it anyways and I was amazed at how nice it makes your skin without feeling thick or caked on. I’m used to liquid foundation, but it has been making my skin breakout more lately. This powder foundation doesn’t irritate my skin and it keeps it matte all day long with little effort. It blends easily and the color is subtle, but smooth. The price is low compared to other high end foundation that work this well. I would recommend using the bare minerals brush with it because it applies more evenly also.
Pragya G.
How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just as well as the liquid ones?
Jessica F.
Does anyone else have issues with this getting very cakey? I've used it on and off through the years because it does have good coverage, but I always notice that about 3/4 hours after application it looks so cakey and you can see all the lines in my face
Alisia E.
How is the coverage on this? I have bad acne & redness on a very pale face.
Ivana S.