BY BAREMINERALS #3 in Powder Foundation

• Coverage: Sheer-to-full
  • Finish: Naturally matte
  • Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades

EFFECTIVE MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION

Quite possibly the perfect foundation for oily skin, our lightweight, matte loose powder foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections while providing buildable, sheer-to-full coverage with no shine.

MAKEUP SO PURE YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®

Made with purity in mind, and without parabens, binders or fillers, our long lasting MATTE Foundation protects your skin with broad spectrum SPF 15 and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin without over-drying, leaving you with a flawless matte finish that lasts for up to eight hours. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% , Zinc Oxide 5 % Inactive Ingredients: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate.May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

Usage:

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of MATTE Foundation SPF 15 into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

Formulated without parabens, binders, fillers, or synthetic chemicals.

• Hi everyone! Who is familiar with Bare Minerals? I'm so s...5 Answers
  • How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just...16 Answers
  • What is the best foundation for combination skin? Is it a...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Matte Foundation SPF 15
  • "It gave me great coverage that lasts just as long as liquid foundations, and it's better for your skin." in 11 reviews
  • "This foundation is so light it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything however it still gives full coverage." in 8 reviews
  • "The shade range doesn't go dark enough to serve the entire population, but if they have a shade that matches your skin tone, I would definitely recommend giving bareMinerals a try." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very light and easy to apply, the color is matched to my skin tone so it blends perfectly." in 6 reviews
  • "I would say this product is for someone that like that very natural look and u barely have anything on and you could still see blemishes and stuff." in 5 reviews
Brigette L.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
Remember when everyone was so crazy about mineral makeup? Good times.
This is a great product except for the flashback in photos. As a woman of color I live in absolute abject terror of flashback so when I realized that Mineral makeup does that I immediately stopped using it forever. There is NOTHING worse than posing for a photo thinking your makeup looks good only to find it flashedback horribly. Anyway, other than that I really loved the matte version. The color range is awesome. Medium tan was like it was custom made for me. The color match was perfection. And it stayed pretty matte for hours. Sadly I’d just bought a bunch of it shortly before realizing the problem with it.
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
This was one of my original favorite foundations when I was younger. I had extremely oily skin and was prone to breakouts and I was always amazed by this foundations ability to look natural, control oils and cover my blemishes. As I'm getting older and my skin is becoming more combination, less oily I do look for different qualities in my foundations now but this will always be a good standby (especially in summer) on days when I need something fast and matte.
Cybil P.
Review for: Other more...
The holy grail of all foundations ! I literally could be a spokesperson for this line! I absolutely loveee it ! I’ve been using bareMinerals for over 10 years. So I typically have acne prone skin. (Ughh I’m 26 , I thought that should’ve stopped in my teens) this line is the only line that doesn’t break my face out. The foundation has buildable coverage. You can have sheer, medium to full. The foundation is never heavy or cakey. It has a nice airbrush finish even without the mineral veil! For best results always follow up with other bareMineral line products, this includes the brushes too! I’ve recommended this products to all age groups so young to mature is a great pick! (I also added what brush I use to apply the foundation [Seamless Buffing] )
Victoria N.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Golden Medium 14 more...
I love love love this foundation. I have oily, acne prone skin and this works fabulously. Easy for every day and can be built up for medium coverage. By far the best powder foundation I have tried. Holds up with my oily skin. Highly recommend. Plus this shade- golden medium is SO SO flattering. I use it on my clients to set foundation if they need a bit more coverage. I will forever repurchase.
Erin P.
The villages, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fairly Light 03 more...
For me, this powder is perfect. I don’t like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers up the redness and spots on my face that I’d like to cover. It never looks caked on and doesn’t make my face oily, nor dry looking. I’ve been using this stuff for many years and I plan to continue! I go back and forth between a couple colors during the winter and summer seasons. Good to see it in person to try to match your skin.
Caroline S.
Auburn
I love this stuff. Absolutely great for beginners as well. This was the first foundation I ever tried and I still continue to use it to this day. It can get pretty cakey if you overdo it, so you kind of have to watch how much you’re using. Other than that this is absolutely a powder staple. I currently use it over my stick foundation to set and mattify and it works great!
Jennifer S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fairly Medium 05 more...
This is my absolute favorite powder foundation! I switched to liquid foundation for a bit and was just longing for this back. I tried other powder brands and nothing compared. This stuff goes on smoothly, covers well, and stays put. I would highly recommend bare minerals matte powder foundation!
Krysta W.
Purchased at: bareMinerals
This is great if you don't need a lot of coverage and like light makeup. One of the main reasons I started buying makeup at BM was this foundation. Unfortunately, my skin has changed with age and I've had to move in a different direction, but I would still highly recommend trying this out.
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
Review for: Fairly Light 03 more...
I started using this product earlier last spring and haven't had a single regret since. It layers beautifully so i can use a bit more under my eyes to hid dark circles, but then leave just the lightest layer over the rest of my skin for an everyday look. It stays on throughout the day and doesn't cake into laugh or fine lines like so many other powder-based products do.

In addition, you get a ton of product in each container making it well worth the price. I have also found that it really keeps everything in place. I have far fewer issues with blush wearing off, or mascara leaving rings under my eyes since I began using this foundation. I am a forever convert and can't see myself switching products anytime soon!
Danielle J.
I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone who is just starting to get into makeup and doesn't really know how to wear it because its very user friendly. i also like that it doesnt have harsh toxins like other foundations. it will also last you a long time.
Pragya G.
How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just as well as the liquid ones?
Jessica F.
Does anyone else have issues with this getting very cakey? I've used it on and off through the years because it does have good coverage, but I always notice that about 3/4 hours after application it looks so cakey and you can see all the lines in my face
Alisia E.
How is the coverage on this? I have bad acne & redness on a very pale face.
Ivana S.