bareMinerals Loose Powder Liner Shadow uploaded by Kirstin L.bareMinerals Loose Powder Liner Shadow uploaded by Seirria M.

BY BAREMINERALS #67 in Eyeliner

What it is:

Get ready to rethink eyeliner: our highly-pigmented loose mineral eyeliner is rendered in beautifully rich shades, with a versatile formula that will allow you to play with soft, smoky shading or dramatic fine lines.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Usage:

Sweep it on dry for soft, smoky shading, or wear it wet for a dramatic, fine line.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

bareMinerals Loose Powder Liner Shadow
  • "Awesome!!! I've never gone to another liner shadow I love this one so much! It's so versatile with just the right amount of sparkle! " in 3 reviews
Megan M.
Atlanta
I have this in the color Drama, which is a shimmery taupe/brown. I've never used as a liner, only as shadow. I really like this, but only use when I am going out or doing a more dramatic eye. For some reason, shimmer in shadows irritates my skin if I use them too often. So I tend to use matte shadows for everyday. This has lasted me forever though, and it is really beautiful when I use it.
I do think it takes a bit of experience with makeup application to apply well- the loose shimmer can travel a lot and end up under the eyes. So using a good, compact eyeshadow brush that can apply with precision is important.
Alexa B.
Lodi
Review for: i.d. BareMinerals Liner Shadow - Onyx - Bare Escentuals - Brow & Liner - Liner Shadow - 0.28g/0.01oz more...
This eyeliner was interesting to say the least. It’s loose powder so you have to mix it with water, definitely a do it yourself type of makeup. That’s what I didn’t like about it. The color was nice but this is pretty messy and when I’m buying makeup, I want the easiest product to apply. Makes my routine shorter!
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Review for: i.d. BareMinerals Liner Shadow - Sublime - Bare Escentuals - Brow & Liner. more...
These are great ladders especially if you have the right medium. You get so much product for your money and it's all natural at that. I own several of these Shades and find that you need to be more of an intermediate or Pro makeup artist to use them. When I first started out this was not a good brand for me and now I absolutely love bareMinerals Loose Powder Liner Shadow
Samantha S.
Nashua, NH
The colors pop and they last all night! You can apply them easily and smoothly, and change your look for day or night. I have so many colors, this is my favorite shadow.
Lisa T.
Perryville
Review for: Tigers Eye more...
I love this liner shadow. It is easy to apply and looks great. My eyes are blue and this really made them pop. It stays on throughout the day and I prefer it to other liner shadows. It's a must have in my make up bag.
Lisa T.
Perryville
Review for: Bare Escentuals Sable Eye Liner more...
This is my absolute favorite liner as I can apply it on wet or dry for different yet amazing looks. It is easy to apply and stays on very well. I use it daily and buy it at Sephora . It is worth the price
Megan G.
Bare minerals' liner shadows are the ONLY eye liner that I will use. I mix the powder with Bare Escentuals' Weather Everything Liner Sealer, and it works like a dream. My eyelids, both top and bottom, are very, very oily, and any other eyeliner (even if it says waterproof) runs right off. I was so pleased when I found this, and I have not bought anything else since. I definitely recommend it!
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
I have so many of these. Love them! Can actually do a lot with very little which is great! And you can use them for multiple things! Kind of messy if you don't use the right brush but just start off with a small amount and you will be fine!! Totally worth the money!
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I love how this doubles as an eye liner and an eye shadow. Sometimes I do not have time to use a liquid eyeliner if I wake up late in the morning and this is nice to just use an angled brush to do a quick sweep along my eyes. It lasts all day too which I didn't except due to the powdery formula
Julia S.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Bare Escentuals® bareMinerals® Liner Shadow more...
Loose powders are a whole new adventure to me but I must say, I really do like this product. Plus they have SO many beautiful color choices available. A little bit goes a long way so the cost of the eye shadows really isn't that bad. Once you put the primer on your lid, the eye shadow stays on your lid all day and is just as vibrant in the afternoon as it was in the morning when you just put it on!
Aleishia L.
Jonestown, PA
Does this product have a chalky or a buttery touch?
Kiersten B.
Is this eye shadow or eye liner?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a good pigmented shadow?
Haley R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
How long does it last???
Isadora G.