bareMinerals Loose Powder Liner Shadow uploaded by Kirstin L.bareMinerals Loose Powder Liner Shadow uploaded by Seirria M.

BY BAREMINERALS #73 in Eyeliner

What it is:

Get ready to rethink eyeliner: our highly-pigmented loose mineral eyeliner is rendered in beautifully rich shades, with a versatile formula that will allow you to play with soft, smoky shading or dramatic fine lines.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Usage:

Sweep it on dry for soft, smoky shading, or wear it wet for a dramatic, fine line.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Lisa T.
Perryville
Review for: Tigers Eye more...
I love this liner shadow. It is easy to apply and looks great. My eyes are blue and this really made them pop. It stays on throughout the day and I prefer it to other liner shadows. It's a must have in my make up bag.
Lisa T.
Perryville
Review for: Bare Escentuals Sable Eye Liner more...
This is my absolute favorite liner as I can apply it on wet or dry for different yet amazing looks. It is easy to apply and stays on very well. I use it daily and buy it at Sephora . It is worth the price
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Review for: i.d. BareMinerals Liner Shadow - Sublime - Bare Escentuals - Brow & Liner. more...
These are great ladders especially if you have the right medium. You get so much product for your money and it's all natural at that. I own several of these Shades and find that you need to be more of an intermediate or Pro makeup artist to use them. When I first started out this was not a good brand for me and now I absolutely love bareMinerals Loose Powder Liner Shadow
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
I have so many of these. Love them! Can actually do a lot with very little which is great! And you can use them for multiple things! Kind of messy if you don't use the right brush but just start off with a small amount and you will be fine!! Totally worth the money!
Kendra C.
Review for: Sure Thing more...
This is a great mineral liner! It works pretty great with a dry brush, but if you wet it and then apply the liner it makes it even better. A wet brush also helps minimize the amount of fallout and overall mess :)
Samantha S.
Nashua, NH
The colors pop and they last all night! You can apply them easily and smoothly, and change your look for day or night. I have so many colors, this is my favorite shadow.
Megan G.
Bare minerals' liner shadows are the ONLY eye liner that I will use. I mix the powder with Bare Escentuals' Weather Everything Liner Sealer, and it works like a dream. My eyelids, both top and bottom, are very, very oily, and any other eyeliner (even if it says waterproof) runs right off. I was so pleased when I found this, and I have not bought anything else since. I definitely recommend it!
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I love how this doubles as an eye liner and an eye shadow. Sometimes I do not have time to use a liquid eyeliner if I wake up late in the morning and this is nice to just use an angled brush to do a quick sweep along my eyes. It lasts all day too which I didn't except due to the powdery formula
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Bare Escentuals® bareMinerals® Liner Shadow more...
Loose powders are a whole new adventure to me but I must say, I really do like this product. Plus they have SO many beautiful color choices available. A little bit goes a long way so the cost of the eye shadows really isn't that bad. Once you put the primer on your lid, the eye shadow stays on your lid all day and is just as vibrant in the afternoon as it was in the morning when you just put it on!
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
I love the color and stay power of this liner. Great as an lid line for day and both upper and lower for a more dramatic look for a night out. I love that it doesn't feel heavy and is easy to apply. I also am happy with how it washes off when I am done wearing it. Always happy with Bare Escentuals products!
Aleishia L.
Jonestown, PA
Does this product have a chalky or a buttery touch?
Kiersten B.
Is this eye shadow or eye liner?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a good pigmented shadow?
Haley R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
How long does it last???
Isadora G.