BY BAREMINERALS

A bright pink shade

Daneen R.
Monroe, CT
You really have to bear (bare? ha) in mind that this is most definitely a tint and not a blush.  You will get a lovely flushed look that is buildable, but don't get too carried away.  This tint is great for no-makeup makeup looks, or as a swipe of color over a cc cream on a day you are going minimal.  Bare Minerals makes such a great product, you can never go wrong.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
this product definitely gives a nice red to the cheeks. i got this product from a kit and i havent used it as much, but evee since i got kore blush i think this is my favorite so far
Hayden P.
Lenexa, KS
Honestly love all colors of this product, the pinks are so vibrant I even use them as eyeshadows. I definitely would buy it again as I have bought a few colors and they’ve lasted SOOO long. You will not be disappointed with this product!
kayla r.
usa
The pigmentation in the cheek tint is perfect. I dont look sunburnt or super red. It looks very natural and beautiful. It lasts all day and is honestly so worth it
MUA.Keira A.
Ny
This is a pretty blush it is very pigmented the only reason why I don’t use it really often is be a use it is kinda hard to apply you don’t know how Mapuche p o duct you are getting your brush I am not too sure if I would repurchase or not
Jennifer H.
Mill Valley
I like the powder cheek tint Because it is so light on your skin and made of natural products. I’ve been using Bareminerals for years and highly recommend. It is a good value and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I honestly really like this product. I think using blush is always a must when wearing makeup and this works great! it’s loose powder so it’s a little messy but i would totally recommend!
Adina W.
This is my favorite blush ever! Its amazing! I can go as light or as dark as I want , and it looks natural! It’s wonderful! Basic, minimal packaging is refreshing. I get it again and again!
Jennifer W.
Menomonee Falls
I love bareMinerals but I hate this product. I think I just hate lose shadow I thought this was a giant mess I had no control over the product
Alyssa T.
Did not like. It’s streaky and can’t be used wet the color only pigments of course... tried with a beauty blender, brush and finger.