• bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Beauty
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Hint
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Secret

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I have this is sample size in the color Appreciate. This color is simple but natural. It is pigmented but blends easily. It is the first blush I tried and since then I have been experimenting with other blushes.
Amanda H.
I love my BareMinerals blush in the color Hint!! It's a highly pigmented warm light pink. Hint gives my cheeks a flawless natural glow. I sometimes use it as eyeshadow or even pat a little over my lipstick. I’m am fair skinned but think Hint would look great on any skin tone. The application is effortless it goes on smooth and evenly. I love how easy it is to blend & build with! A little product truly goes a long way!! The container has a twist lock so you can let out as much or as little as you’d like! Bare Minerals contains NO Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates!! I recommend Hint to anyone looking for a soft more natural radiant look.
Emmy C.
This product is so smooth and gorgeous! It goes on so easily and the array of shades offered can fit many different skin tones! It's really easy to control the pigmentation. I have the shade Vintage Peach and it has a touch of sparkle which I love!
Marie M.
Centreville, VA
With bare minerals blush you have the ability to create a subtle look or play it up! The texture is light and the appearance. It lasts all day and I have never had to reapply. It gives a slight shimmery glow paired with a fresh color. It is a must have for a night out or everyday wear!
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
Review for: Other more...
I'm reviewing the shade "strawberry cream", I've had this blush for years! And it has lastly me a very long time. BareMinerals is an amazing brand with great products. The shade looks beautiful on the cheeks and lasts all day long
Stephanie F.
I have the Bare Minerals Blush in Velvet Peach and I think it looks perfect for my skin tone! The color looks pink and peach but it looks really natural on me!
Crisma G.
I only have 1 Bareminerals blush, I have the shade blushed I believe.... It's a very beautiful, and natural looking mauve rose color. I love how it goes on, and it does blend nicely. I don't feel like it lasts very long though. I do work long hours and I'm out almost all day. I will have to reapply a little after lunch, which I'm ok with. I feel like the ease of blending, and the color payoff is worth it. They are a bit pricey for my taste though.
Daniela Z.
Chesterfield , Derbyshire
I love this blusher I have like a box of them . Personally I think it sits well on your face and gives a natural look rather than looking too red and blotchy. I think this blusher completes your makeup look perfectly . A little goes a long way . Also , the product can last quiet a while which is good .
Sirleny B.
Goiânia
Eu particularmente gosto mais de produtos soltos, facilita a aplicação. Em especial desse pois ele tem cores incríveis e uma pigmentação excelente.
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Beauty more...
I absolutely love the colour of this blush, it's so pigmented and gives the perfect rosey glow! Plus I have been using this regularly for months and still have so much product left! The only thing I would be cautious about is, since it's so pigmented, it is easily to over-apply so it requires a light hand
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?

Macy's