• bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Beauty
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Hint
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Secret

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Tonya S.
Denton, TX
Very pigmented so a little goes a long way if you're fair like me. It has great staying power and it doesn't break me out!
Line N.
I liked it very much! So nice and natural on my skin.. I will continue to buy this product and I have told some friends about it and they tried it and loved it.
Xitlaly O.
Woodburn, OR
Work's great gives me such a natural look and feel. I use this every day to give my self some color
Bailey J.
Definitely my favorite blush! It has a great pigment but doesn't feel too heavy and blends nicely with my other make up. It also lasts all day and adds a great pop of color. Even thought the container looks small, a little really goes a long way-- one of these has lasted me almost a year and I use it at least 4 times a week! Will buy again for sure
Eleanor F.
Northampton, England
Manages to feel super creamy and shimmery, lovely packaging too, perfect for a more olive skin tone
Megan T.
Glenville, WV
I adore this shade & usually I stay away from purple shades but this one is really nice actually and not clumpy.
Kaci C.
I love bareminerals makeup but this blush does nothing for me I much prefer nyx blushes !! Alought nyx does not last as long but it is half the price :)
Nickole Y.
Es perfecto este rubor pigmenta bien la piel , el color hace que resalte mi piel y me encanta y quisiera saber dónde consiguió más ya que se me ha acabado y en mi país no venden este producto
Gabrielle d.
Montréal, QC
This is the first high end blush I've ever bought for myself as an adult, and though the learning curve to use it properly (loose mineral blush isn't the most easy to use), it was worth it and switching back to pressed, or lesser quality products now is very difficult.
Giovonnie R.
Fresno, CA
Super pigmented! Great price for a great product. A little goes a long way! Easy to blend, some colors have a slight glitter look to it. I recommend this blush they have lots of shades to choose from.
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?

Macy's