• bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Beauty
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Hint
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Secret

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Nikikia C.
Sanford, FL
Limited color range and lacked pigmentation once applied. Required reapplication after only a few hours wear
Tia A.
To shimmery , not long lasting, hard to build up. Don't like it not one bit.
Vanessa M.
Fort Drum, NY
I really hoped I would love this product but for some reason it just looks patchy and weird on my skin. Not sure if it’s the product or just the way my skin is. It’s a beautiful color though so maybe it would work well for others.
Trisha F.
I didn't really enjoy this blush it's one of those things that I never bring out anymore. It's really hard to put a. blush on when it isn't in a pallet. My blush is in a small circle container like most products are. So I can easily get too much powder and it's just too much color on my face so I don't really like it
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I was interested in trying a loose powder blush and I knew Bare Minerals had a good range of products to fit this need. The shade Fruit Cocktail was a disaster. I looked like a clown no matter how light of a hand I used to apply it! The other colors in the product line are pretty.
Taya B.
Monroe, MI
This blush is just not my cup of tea. It goes on streaky and uneven and it is very difficult to achieve a light application.
eli r.
Bronx, NY
I Hate this product,its not pigmented and it just does not work at all.It makes a mess and i just don't like it. don't like it,don't like it,don't like it.Its hard to apply and its not worth it.I don't recommend to buy it.I would never buy it again.You can try it if you want.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Way too bright for myself. It looked to me like a play color and not an adult one.
Amber N.
Winston Salem, NC
This was way too hard to get to blend in, I think it was just the color was too dark for me. A little bit goes A LONG way, you'll be sorry if you put on more than a tiny little dab! The color pay off is great if that's what you're into, but bold cheeks isn't my thing.
Kayla M.
Killbuck, OH
I wasn't impressed with the pigment or the amount of product for the money. Not a personal favorite
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?

Macy's