• bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Beauty
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Hint
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Secret

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Vintage Peach more...
You honestly can not go wrong with this blush!! It has just enough color so that you can build it without looking like a clown. It feels like it melts into your skin making it smooth and rosy! I would highly recommend to anyone who does not want a lot of blush!
Mary A.
Love this blush! The shade might seem a little strange and not natural, but it looks so good when you apply it. Of course pressed blushes are more convenient, but I feel like here you get more product and it is nice to have something different for change.
Erin M.
Derwood, MD
Generally, I don’t like loose powders for anything but setting powders, this is actually quite nice though!

The color pay off is lovely! A little bit goes a VEEERRRYYY long way. I recommend applying a little at a time and building up from there.

The stating power is also better then many of my MAC blushes. I have combo skin but this stays on my face allll day and doesn’t fade. I recommend bare minerals blushes highly!
Maivet E.
Dos Palos , CA
This color is so preeettttyyyy i love how it looks once applied on my face its really smoothe i love it!!!!!!!
Blake C.
Blanchard, OK
I love this! I have it in the shade Kiss. It starts out fairly sheer, but can build into a deep color. Works well on my fair skin. Only con is that it can be a little bit messy. But I don’t mind that.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Beauty more...
i absolutely love this blush! the packaging and formula are so nice. the color is loose and goes on so nicley. it stays all day and looks very natural. it has a matte finnish which i really love but it doesnt look dry. i would absolutly buy it again!
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
So, this blush is extremely pigmented and beautiful! You should use a light hand when applying this blush. But, it lasts all day to give your cheeks a cute slight rosy effect. And this product will last a long time! Definitely worth it!
Izabella N.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other more...
i love this blush. very very pigmented so make sure to have a light hand. love that using only a bit of product still shows up beautifully so the product lasts for a very long time. have been using for years and it’s still not empty. love!
Andrea M.
Visalia , CA
I lose this loose powder blush makes application easy and makes the blush look nice on the face using this loose blush powder changed my blush game I absolutely love loose blush powders and would recommend this product
Natalie R.
Akron, OH
Review for: Beauty more...
I love this blush! It goes great with my skin tone, and stays on for a long time! Totally recommend
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?

Macy's