• bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Beauty
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Hint
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Secret

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
This color is fantastic for everyday and evening. It is a nice color and goes with everything. It goes on nice and you can control the color power. It stays true to the color even if you build it up to make a bolder or evening statement.
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Other more...
I received posh as a gift, but I like it! It's not a very dark blush, and does have a little shimmer. I use this more as an eyeshadow more than a blush due to the shimmer.
Vanessa M.
Fort Drum, NY
I really hoped I would love this product but for some reason it just looks patchy and weird on my skin. Not sure if it’s the product or just the way my skin is. It’s a beautiful color though so maybe it would work well for others.
ryan k.
New York
Review for: Other more...
no blush will ever love me like bare minerals golden gate loose powder blush. it gave my cheeks a rosy, slightly shimmery glow that i applied dutifully every single day. unfortunately it is a little bit expensive so i haven’t bought it in a little while, but will again!
Denise W.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Vintage Peach more...
It is a great color for my skin. The powder goes on smooth and silky. It is light and blends in well with the other BareMinerals products. It may seem a little pricey to some but a little bit goes a long way. It adds color to my cheeks without being too much.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love this stuff. It’s more of a winter go to for me. It’s matte and leaves a really pretty blushed almost sun kissed color without making you look like you’re trying too hard to look tan. I will for sure buy this again
Sara J.
Inman
I love the light pink blush...I forget what it is called but the color is beautiful and really suits fair skin with pink undertones really well..price isn't too bad either..I would definitely recommend this product!
Andrea M.
Visalia , CA
I lose this loose powder blush makes application easy and makes the blush look nice on the face using this loose blush powder changed my blush game I absolutely love loose blush powders and would recommend this product
Cella B.
This blush is the perfect pink for a Spring afternoon! It has a little shimmer on it so bronzer is not needed with this blush. It’s not too pink that’s overpowering and it’s not bland you can’t even see it. I love it.
Barbara S.
Prescott, AZ
A natural looking powder blush. I have very sensitive skin and the Bare Minerals products always work for me. I get full coverage and my skin looks natural - no flaking or uneven skin tones. This is something I will not be without! Looks great all day..
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?