• bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Beauty
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Hint
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Secret

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Adina W.
Review for: Hint, Fruit Cocktail more...
My favorite blush of all time! Light, easy to apply, easy to build, with a natural look! I use Hint in the fall and winter, and Fruit Cocktail in the spring and summer!
Mailei S.
I really love my loose powder blush. It's very buildable so if you want something natural or more dramatic you could do either. The only downside is that if you're not careful it can be quite messy but I say its worth it. It also lasts very long.
Ashlee C.
Portal
I have used several colors of bareMinerals loose blush but my favorite is Golden Gate! It gives me a great glow without being overpowering on my fair skin. My only complaint is that it's easy to spill or lose some powder because of the packaging--the holes are a little large, but I definitely recommend it!!
Karlie G.
Adrian, MI
This blush goes a long way! I hardly have to use any at all to get good color so it is very cost effective! I use this as part of my everyday makeup routine because it is not too dramatic but yet gives enough color to get me going for the day.
Chelsea C.
Section, AL
Review for: Other more...
One of my favorite blushes. They are very pigmented so you don’t need a lot. It lasts forever! I have no problem with having to reapply. You need very little to do the job. The price isn’t bad at all either. Especially for how long it lasts.
Shay A.
Moundsville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
I don’t use blush very often, but when I do, I use this one. I like it’s finish, and it’s not overwhelming when applied. I love that it has some sparkle to it, too. I have it in the shade Promise, I think. I’ll add a photo.
Jamie N.
Brookfield, OH
Great product I received in a new mother kit. The color is vibrant so you do not need a lot on your brush. Blends well! I am not sure I would buy the same color, but definitely willing to check out new colors for next time. Lasts forever!!!
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
I love my bareMinerals blush. The shade is the perfect hint of color. It stays on a decent amount of time, especially if you use a finishing spray. I personally like the blush with a slight shimmer. bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush
Izabella N.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other more...
i love this blush. very very pigmented so make sure to have a light hand. love that using only a bit of product still shows up beautifully so the product lasts for a very long time. have been using for years and it’s still not empty. love!
Megan M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a super bright pink blush but it looks wonderful on the face, and blends in with bronzer and contour nicely. I love this product, and it stays on my face all day long. It applies smoothly, and I would purchase this product again!
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?