• bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Beauty
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Hint
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Secret

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this color, but I still struggle with getting the right amount when it comes to the loose powder blush. I looks awesome on the skin, but does fade throughout the day. I do love it though, because this brand is so reliable.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
I used this blush yesterday on set, and several people complemented me on how beautiful I looked (maybe I should just use this shade, haha!) I love how natural this blush is, as well as how it assists in complementing your natural beauty. This brand has my heart, and so does this product.
Marisol M.
Salem
Such a great blush. I got it in a Sephora favorites bundle bag they had and I’m so glad I tried it out. Went thru my first one and ran right to the store to buy another one. It’s a staple in my collection and it’s very easy to apply. I love that it has a stopper so it doesn’t go everywhere. Great formula and will buy another when mine runs out.
Taylor H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I use blush more than contour because I’m not the greatest at makeup so having a good blush is important.  I love theirs because there’s such a broad range of colors to match your skin tone.  The one I have was even paired with my color of foundation so I didn’t have to compare.  I love it!
Gabi S.
Atlanta
Review for: Secret more...
I’m not a huge fan of this blush, or maybe it’s just loose powder blushes. You can’t dip your brush into the powder too deeply or you’ll get too much and look like a clown. The clown look is the reason I give 3 starts because then you’re stuck rubbing your face to get it off. I love the color and I love the quality, but it’s annoying to use
Jayda N.
Macon
Never again will i buy blush in loose powder, it very messy. i love how it blends but i dont love how it goes on at first and i really dont like how i have so much to clean up. i do think the pressed version of this would be great! i probably wont buy this again but bare minerals products are super good so i will have to try again.
Mayra L.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Vintage Peach more...
Very pretty color and blends good. The powder is also very pigmented so a little goes a long way. The only thing I didn’t like is how messy this powder can get. It is definitely not travel friendly as mine spilled all over my makeup bag. Love the product but hate the packaging.
Erica C.
Athens
Review for: Giddy Pink more...
This is my favorite blush. It has a nice subtle glitter that still appears very natural on the skin. I love to contour with this blush. I have medium to fair skin and it looks great on my skin color. It lasts throughout the day and comes off easy with a makeup wipe. I highly recommend!
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
These last forever, I have a little pot and still using it after 4 years? Not sure if it expires but it really works well, not super heavy and provides that light pop I need for the cheeks. Loose powder is a little hard to work with and can improve but I just wanted to try.
Evana R.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Giddy Pink more...
Pretty good every day blush. I wear it to work for a light but noticeable blush. It’s easy to wipe off and easy to apply. Price appropriately. Would buy again but has lasted me a year and haven’t used half. Size perfect to last or as a starter blush.
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?

Macy's