• bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Beauty
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Hint
  • bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush Secret

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
I like this because it's just the right amount of color. I have light to medium skin tone and it is great for days I want a little color but not too much. It's great. Perfect for a beginner.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I got this for Christmas and it is such a pretty pink color! When I saw it on the brush, I thought it was going to be too bright pink but it evened out into a very natural color on my face!
Joyce H.
Gwynn Oak , MD
Glee has become my favorite everyday blush! I love it for WOC for a nice flush of pink! It’s very easy to blend and has amazing pigment. It lasts me all day and is very fairly priced. A little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing when I’m almost out!
Taylor J.
Bend
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the color Rozy Topaz as well as Strawberry Cream. I like Rozy Topaz. It’s not super pink, it has some brown notes in it. It looks good on my skin tone. However, I don’t like the sparkle in it. I still wear it almost everyday though. Strawberry Cream is a little too pink for me. I don’t wear it very often, and when I do I don’t wear a lot.
Shae S.
Knoxville, TN
I really think that their blush is beautiful. However, I wish that this was not a loose powder. I feel like you have to go in with a really light hand and it’s gorgeous if you do!
Alyssa K.
Austin
Review for: Vintage Peach more...
This is the best of a blush and highlighter. A little goes a long way. I’ve had my blush for almost 2 years now and it gives the prettiest, candlelit glow you just don’t find with other blush options.
Jessy 🎀.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Beauty more...
I love this blush! It’s super light weight and leaves a rosy glow on your skin! It’s perfect on medium and light skin! Highly recommend if you’re going for a natural rosy glow!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I love bareminerals but I feel I use more loose powder than I need when it come to blush. This was beautiful & easy to apply though. I would purchase it again if it came with other products I was buying but i wouldn't buy it alone.
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
This color blush is the perfect shade for all those red heads out there who struggle with finding a blush that doesn’t make them look like the Wendy’s icon. Good for sensitive skins. Only wish that the color would last a little longer.
Shaylyn C.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: Sephora
It's an alright blush! Very pigmented, I sprinkle very little into the lid and its plenty for both sides of my face! I'm not completely in love, and will probably be switching back to a pressed powder blush, as it it a little messy, but I'll most likely use up the product first! Gets the job done, anyway :)
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?

Macy's