Clauda P.
Rockwell

Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?

Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Omaha, NE
2 years, 2 months ago
I think so! I have oily skin and its the only product I've used that doesn't break out my face. Its so easy to use and stays put all day. Its some of the best around and honestly you get what you pay for. Its worth the try!
Eden Prairie, MN
2 years, 10 months ago
I think they are amazing products and they are my favorite makeup brand. I have been using their foundation for a few years and it's the only one that I've been completely happy with. Other foundations seemed to get cakey and look gross on my dry, sensitive skin. I found Bareminerals and it gives such a natural finish and even looks better throughout the day. My skin feels healthier and looks better with Bareminerals. If you are looking to try them out, I recommend getting one of the holiday/seasonal sets that come with a variety of their products (blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, lipstick, lip gloss, etc). They are always a good value and it's a good way to try out the company.
Eden Prairie, MN
2 years, 10 months ago
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
3 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely! I was a little hesitant at first but they are great because you can use a little or a lot, depending on what you need and like. They allow for buildable coverage to suit your style.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
4 years, 7 months ago
BareMinerals works really great for me and my complexion! It's not for everyone, but I love and appreciate the fact that is it natural and most items are powder-based, which means you can apply as heavy or light as you'd like. No greasy/oily/sticky residue, and it stays all day for me.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
5 years, 2 months ago
The bare minerals FOUNDATION line is NOT for everyone. If you have blemishes or any sort of uneven skin tone and you like full coverage and nice matte even skin bare minerals foundation is NOT for you. It gives you almost this dirty type of look on your skin and if you use too much you need to take it off and start all over again. I have no idea why people swear by it..it really isn't for anyone with less then perfect skin. The blushes and mascara on the other hand are great products. They aren't the best but do come in a variety of nice shades and apply nice and smooth. The compact that all the powder type make up comes in is a AWFUL design and gets everywhere. It definitely isn't traveling make up. Leave it at home sitting upright. Overall Bare Minerals is not worth all the hype it gets..but then again that is probably the reason it is one of the cheapest "high end" make up brands out there.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
5 years, 2 months ago
Great coverage and I love it
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
5 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly suggest you do. After I started using Bare Minerals, I noticed fewer breakouts on my face and less often. I got my first set from ULTA. I think the price was around $60 at the time. It came with three brushes (specific brushes work for specific uses ex: Concealer brush you use with the concealer powder), a bottle of face primer, "Warmth" (bronzer), foundation for Light skin (I'm light/fair), and the Mineral Veil which ads an illuminating glow/finish to your face. And people really noticed the difference in my makeup appearance and my face overall. It really works great and does a great job. You don't need much so it lasts a very long time, so is definitely worth the price. You can get lots of different sets as well as individual items. Available in many stores and online retailers. So you can find a wide range of prices and look for the best deal for you. :)
alesha m.
alesha m.
Catawba, VA
5 years, 3 months ago
They are a great line of make up. I use mine at least 5 times a week if not every day and it will last me at least 4 to 6 months. The products stay on your face very well too!
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Vallejo, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes they do! They are worth every penny!