Rachel F.
Royal
Review for: Beauty more...
Let me start off by saying I like a subtle blush. I found this blush was very pigmented and illuminating. I’m not sure if there were specks of glitter in it or not, but that’s not what I was looking for in a blush.

Second, with this being a loose powder blush it’s VERY easy to add to much pigment. So if you are a beginner I definitely don’t recommend starting with this blush. To go along with the extremely pigmentation it was also really hard to blend out to look natural.

I think the price is pretty high for a blush and it’s easy to find other easier working blushes for cheaper.