BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Blush

What it is:

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Powder Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural.

Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

• Is this hard to apply? And is it very pigmented?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever used this product and loved it? It l...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nice blush. Do you recommend th...1 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush
  • "i love bare minerals blushes!  i have at least 5 colors, and they're all wonderful.  they go on easily, blend well, and are very buildable, but you never look clownish with crazy pink cheeks.  there are shades for every skin tone, as well as every season.  i have certain ones that i love for fall and winter and others that are perfect for spring and summer.  it's the only brand of blush i use!" in 10 reviews
Heather N.
Monroe
I have been using bare minerals for about 3 years now.

I LOVE this set. It's great for travel! So compact but complete with everything you need for day and evening looks. I do feel it's toward the more expensive end for the amount of product you get and if I use it 4-5 times a week this set is gone in 2-3 weeks, a month at the most. So, unless you want the small containers, it is more reasonably priced in full-size products!
GREAT for my sensitive skin. I can wear it daily without fear of breakouts from too much makeup use.

Works and looks so flawless & SMOOTH! I'm in my late 30s and my "fine lines" are starting to show more & more! So, I have to be careful with what products I use to not show my age 😂. This makeup does not settle in lines. This makeup looks flawless if put on properly. It even skin tones and hides blemishes Very, Very well without feeling heavy. I always get compliments on how my skin looks when I use my bare minerals. This makeup does not get on your clothes or phone like liquid makeup does. It lasts most the day too without need to touch up. I do have to touch up if going out after work for the evening for dinner but not somewhere casual.

I use the primer, concealers, the foundation, the finishing powder, highlighter, and bronzer for starters & little bit goes a LONG way! Do not use directly from the container. Shake some in the lid as recommended! Definitely look at the instructions for each product to get the most out of them. I also use blushes and lip products.

HANDS DOWN the BEST PRIMER! It feels like velvet going on. It is light and airy but leaves a smooth surface to start your makeup applications. It is my MOST FAVORITE primer! Too, it takes so little product the tube lasts forever!

Surprisingly, the concealer is the GREAT for covering up dark circles under my eyes!!!

The blushes blend evenly and like the eye shadows stay on all day.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Fruit Cocktail more...
I'm pretty picky about my blushes: I'm looking for a high-impact, pigmented product that blends well and doesn't break the bank...and bareMinerals blush performs on every level.

My only gripe with this product is the fact that it's messy - I get that all loose powders are, but getting blush everywhere when you're applying your makeup is pretty annoying. THAT BEING SAID, everything else about this blush is lovely. It's very pigmented, but it's super easy to blend out on the skin. It gives the smoothest, most stunning finish to the cheeks, and it wears all day long.

If you don't mind loose powder products and you're looking for a solid blush - bareMinerals has done a great job with this one.
London W.
Waynesburg , PA
Review for: Beauty more...
i’m always very honest with my reviews and would never lie about a product. it’s hard to write negative reviews but here we go. this product is very streaky on the face and very very messy. the container is also hard to open which is super inconvenient. i also think this product is a bit awkward. i feel almost uncomfortable using a loose powder for blush. it’s almost like using a setting powder on my cheeks. i really wanted to like this product but unfortunately i couldn’t.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Laughter more...
I received this in gift box in trial size. Don't last all day and makes my cheeks shiny in pictures. I used it since dec 25th and tried to like it but don't no matter what or how use it. At first base last if layered looks shiny in pictures or maybe over top attention to it. Not a winner in my book.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Beauty more...
I'm not crazy about Bare Minerals and this product is no exception. I find their products sort of boring. This blush is nice and fine, so I don't feel like I get a ton of product on my brush at once, which is nice. But it doesn't apply nicely, even with a good brush, because it tends to settle in where it first touches your skin. I don't feel like I get a nice even blend.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Beauty more...
I buy this blush every year when Ulta has their Black Friday sale. It's the longest lasting blush I have in my collection.  I would highly recommend applying this with their blush brush because my other brushes just don't apply it as well, in my opinion.  Also, a little goes a long way!  It leaves a very natural flush to the skin.
Alexa L.
Columbus, OH
Review for: bare Minerals Blush more...
These blushes are so pretty. You have to be a bit careful with them though because they are EXTREMELY pigmented, I learned that the hard way. The good thing about them though is that they are also very blendable, so if you do use too much is can be fixed pretty easily! I would highly recommend these blushes!!
Gabi S.
atlanta
Review for: Secret more...
I’m not a huge fan of this blush, or maybe it’s just loose powder blushes. You can’t dip your brush into the powder too deeply or you’ll get too much and look like a clown. The clown look is the reason I give 3 starts because then you’re stuck rubbing your face to get it off. I love the color and I love the quality, but it’s annoying to use
Krista R.
Review for: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Blush Beauty 0.85g [Misc.] more...
I have been an avid user of Bare Minerals for about the last 10 Years. I would never switch or use anything else! When I put this makeup on, I feel like I’m wearing nothing! On top of that, it is minerals and way better for your skin then other foundations. Plus it lasts all day!
Aurora K.
Colorado Springs
This blush is very velvety and smooth. It had quite a few colors for different ski tones and preferences of intensity. It is a bit harder to apply a loose powder for blush because you can easily grab too much on the brush (even after knocking some off). So you have to be careful with how much product you're actually using. The powder doesn't seem to blend out as easily as I'd like but when it gets to where I want it, it does look beautiful. The blush stays put all day for me. Aside from application this blush is really pretty. Not sure if I would buy it again though.
Clauda P.
Rockwell
Do bareMinerals products really work as good as everyone says?
Mahvesh M.
My favorite shade of the blush by bare mineral is' "the confession." What's yours ?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I never tried powder blush, how well does this work?
Sarah I.
Does this come on sparkly or just more natural?
Olivia M.
How smooth does the blush look on? I'm contemplating trying it out and I'm just not sure! Any advice?