• bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Celestine
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Java
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Moss
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Pussycat

BY BAREMINERALS

These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

How To Use:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Haley W.
I have this in the shades Celestial (white gold shimmer) and After Dusk (dark brown shimmer). I love the colors. My only complaint is how messy they are. They're loose pigments so when you open it, it gets everywhere.
Kayla J.
Nicholson
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Queen Phyllis, Queen Tiffany more...
I have used many things by bare minerals but one of my favorite is all the variety’s in eye shadow there’s literally a color or shade for every occasion . They last forever with the size so are definitely worth your money .
Tracy F.
New Rochelle, NY
I got this as a gift. It's a loose powder eyeshadow. Super shimmery. It's a super light teal. Easy to use! But it can get messy!
Tracy F.
New Rochelle, NY
Smooth. Once blended it's a lot lighter than it looks in the package. Very shimmery!
Ava-leigh S.
Merrick, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is great and I really enjoy it. This is a loose powder eyeshadow that is very sparkly. The only reason I did not give it 4 Stars was because I personally have trouble applying loose powders to my eyes other than that it’s great. Overall I would totally buy this again!
Sierra F.
This color is so pigmented and absolutely stunning. I have used this color since I first started doing makeup. It last so long throughout the day.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
love these eye-colors!! i have two in the shades " Bare-Skin" and "Cashmere". These eye shadows are the BEST, very bendable, pigmented and shimmery! I haven't used cashmere yet but I love Bare-Skin. They are a little messy because it's a loose shadow and not compact so you'll definitely want to tap-off your brush before applying but besides that i love everything about this eye shadow! (the first photo is of Cashmere, and the second is of bare-skin)
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
Very pigmented and the glitter in this shadow is just so beautiful! The shadows blend very well and last a long time, and the price isn't too high! I love that it is a loose pigment rather than pressed, and I would definitely recommend these shadows to my friends!
Sarah S.
Review for: Queen Tiffany more...
I am so glad that I decided to give this bareMinerals loose eyeshadow a second try. Are used it once with my usual eyeshadow primer (LA Girl High Definition Eye Shadow Primer White 3 Pcs) and the results were awful. By early afternoon I already had major creasing and it just looked like a mess. It wouldn’t reblend with a brush either, which I usually can do with other eyeshadows if I forget to primer first and it gets creased. Being that it is such a beautiful color, and so pigmented with a beautiful shine, I wanted to find a way to make this product work for me. I decided to give it a go a few days later with a different primer (Milani Eyeshadow Primer) and this time the eyeshadow was amazing. The eyeshadow lasted all day with no problems. There was zero creasing and it stayed super pigmented. As with any loose powder, you need to apply it differently or otherwise you will have tons of fall out and make a big mess. The best way to use this product is to put just a bit on the brush and then tap it out. After tapping it out, press the brush with the powder on it onto your eyelid, don’t wipe the brush around. That’s what’s going to create fallout. As long as you use the right primer, and press the brush to pack the eyeshadow on, it will work wonderfully.
Danielle S.
Warren, OH
Yesssss! I have this in Queen Tiffany and it is one of my alltime favorite eyeshadows! I do a brown smoky eye and then buff this into the crease over my crease color, then under my eye and it just brings the whole eye look together! It's dramatic yet still nuetral...ah it's just amazing. Then for a no or light makeup day I just buff it over the entire lid for a beautiful subtle lit up effect. You can wear this light and shimmery or build it up dark and dramatically illuminating. Get this color!!!
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.

Macy's