• bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Celestine
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Java
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Moss
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Pussycat

BY BAREMINERALS

These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

How To Use:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Kayla K.
Seymour
I love this product, it was a very nice color and stayed on through out the day, it was very easy to apply and to use, I love the packaging and how every product has a cute little picture to go along with the name on the bottom, I would most definitely recommend this product.
brittany p.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Leightbweight and natural feeling. I have a light pink color and love the subtle look. This brand is great
Zulema T.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this eyeshadow. It comes in so many different colors. It stays on all day and does not smear or smudge.
Kate D.
Taylor, PA
Bare Escentuals is a wonderful product with a wide variety of colors . They can be used both wet or dry and do not flake .
Danielle L.
Review for: Pure more...
A fantastic product. Stays all day and a little goes a long way. I have green eyes and the peachy color really made my eyes pop! It is always my go color eye shadow. Always looking for new colors when I go to the store.
Katy M.
Absolutely love this bran the shadows go on so smooth and is perfect for a smokey eye. I have this color and the teal and they are the best eyeshadows I have. They work wonders and don't seep into the crease or wrinkles. Amazing brand.
Devyn G.
Sutton, MA
This is one of my favorite colors by this brand! It's so pretty and last a night!
Candice M.
Midvale, UT
I love the loose powder eye shadows from bare minerals. I like that you can control very easily how much color you apply. The selection of colors is great. I just hate it when they discontinue a color I love!
kristina p.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product. When doing my eyeshadow, i put it on the inside corner of my eye to look awake, and with my skin tone, it does the job. I am absolutey glad I purchased this and I will be buying more.
A.M. H.
I was thoroughly surprised when I realized just how pigmented these loose shadows were! Moss and Drama are two of my favorite colors.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.

Macy's