17 varieties available
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.
How To Use:
1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.
2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.
3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.
4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.
Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.
Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).see more...
Top Questions See all 140 Q&A
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
- "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Not my favorite eyeshadow product. I found that there wasn’t too much color to the product and the two shades I have were very muted. I wasn’t a huge fan of the packaging either, with the loose pigment I would loose some every time I opened it. I wouldn’t purchase again.
This product is over priced and runs while you wear it, I would not suggest Bare Minerals for eye shadow! I bought it once, wore it once and threw it away! I usually like Bare Minerals but not the eye shadow
Review for: Other more...
I got the velvet charcoal eyecolor in a kit and it has been nothing but messy and patchy. I definitely would not recommend loose eyeshadow if it is such a dark color because it can easily ruin a beautiful look. I might try a shimmer shade, but would not buy this one again.
first off this is the worst eyeshadow ever. i got it thinking it would look good and it is so natural that you can't even see it. you can never put the right amount of pigment on your brush, when you tap your brush in no matter how gentle powder flys EVERYWHERE. it gets all over your face and has severe fall out and I'm not even gonna mention how bad it was that it opened in my makeup bag and ruined all of my makeup.
These products are just too messy for me. The pigmentation is weak so it takes a lot of time and effort to make them show up. Plus even with a primer I felt like they faded quickly! I have stopped using and will not purchase again
Bare Minerals is a Fallout that part about for a few years now through TV. Love the idea of the natural look. They've got some really pretty colors. And I love purple so miss one dream II. But I have not tried it. I would love to.
For some reason this stuff bothers my eyes and irritates them. I stopped wearing this eye shadow because of this. My MIL loves this stuff though. I think my skin and eyes are sensitive to something in it. I now use mostly Nuetrogena products.
It's ok but the color payoff isn't very good. Would not buy again. It's not really worth the money in my opinion
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos