• bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Celestine
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Java
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Moss
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Pussycat

BY BAREMINERALS

These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

How To Use:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Neckole S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love using these high color, high pigments for Halloween make-up glamour style. The powder is so easy to use on parts of the body, not just the eyes: cheeks, shoulders, etc. I have so many colors, bold and demure. I love them all.
Kylee P.
This color is so pretty, it's shimmery and I love it! It has lots of pigment to it too so it's very worth the price!
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
The shade that was given out this year as the birthday gift (bare skin, I think) is such a beautiful pink color.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
My mom bought me a giant set of bare minerals eye shadow for Christmas one year and I loved every single one of them. I like how light weight they feel, I know some eye shadows feel really heavy on your lids.
Brittany H.
springfield
I have TONS of these eye shadows in many different colors and formulas. These are great for the price. The colors are all very pigmented, and a little goes a long way so they last a very long time. I use these daily with other palettes and shadows. Highly recommend.
Briana C.
Goes on great and smooth, great pigment and last all day. Would def buy again. And it’s affordable
Camryn L.
Coram, NY
I LOVE the loose glittery eyeshadows from bareminerals. They are so pigmented, you don't even need a wet brush. So so so beautiful!
Margot B.
Chicago
I love bare minerals eye shadows. They last forever and shows up very pigmented when put on. Bare minerals is a bit more expensive that other makeup brands but for eye shadow its definitely worth the price. I would definitely buy again and would recommend
Janelle B.
High shimmer colors are fantastic! Apply, layer and blend well. A lot of great colors and go on well over primer.
Nina L.
Denver, CO
I love these eye shadows. A little goes a long way and they will last forever! Great color options and they have good pigment and I love the sparkley ones they are sooo pretty! I’ve used these for years and will continue to do so!
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.

Macy's