17 varieties available
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.
How To Use:
1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.
2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.
3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.
4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.
Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.
Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).see more...
Top Questions See all 140 Q&A
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
- "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
I received a huge kit full of Bare Minerals shadows last year, and I really like them! They are non irritating to my sensitive skin and eyes. They have real staying power, and don’t crease and fade quickly. Definitely a winner!
I've been using bare minerals eye shadow for many years and I love how it makes my eyes look. It lasts long on my eyes. Blends in smoothly. I like the loose powder kind. I would highly recommend this product and will use again.
These shadows are absolutely beautiful and sparkly. I’m not a fan of the price at all. I also wish they were pressed Instead Of a loose powder. They get everywhere and it makes it difficult to really pack the product on the lid.
Okay so the pigments on the individual eyeshadows from bareminerals have been great for me! I absolutely love them! It last a long time for me and I’ve used them plenty of times. I recommend this to anyone who likes eyeshadows!
I love the camp colored eye shadow! It’s a lovely shimmery Brown. I have blue eyes and it is such a nice, subtle compliment. I can wear some during the day and more at night for a different look! I’d definitely buy it again!
Bare minerals is a great product. I absolutely love this eye shadow. It came in this cute round container. I was this eyeshadow daily. It matches alot of my outfits. Last my whole shifts. And the eeyeshadow last about a month. I would defiently buy again.
This eyeshadow is so great. I love the texture. It’s softer and looser than most. Goes on the eye so easily. It’s a really good brand. I would recommend this product and I would buy again since this was a first time buy.
love love love love their pots! you can make the color bold, or light and elegant. I have hazel eyes and i feel like if I put this in lightly it’s just enough! I would recommend all bareminerals products, including this!
This color is just gorgeous. I use this a lot. I don't always use it for my eyes, some times I'll put it below my eye brows, under my bottom lashes. Inner corner of my eyes. Depending in what look I do for my eyeshadow.
I’m a huge fan of bareminerals and have so many of these loose eyeshadows. They are super pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Although the loose powder does take a little time to get used to, they blend so well and look so nice.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos