• bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Celestine
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Java
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Moss
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Pussycat

BY BAREMINERALS

These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

How To Use:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Kylie B.
Kirkwood, MO
This product is a little harder to use than others and it's somewhat pricey, but overall it's a very good product. It builds easily, blends well and stays on very well. I most likely won't buy it again because it isn't my favorite but I like it a lot
HEATHER S.
Beaufort
I love Bare Minerals’ eye shadow! They are super pigmented and easy to apply. I use these shadows every day and I am certain that these are my favorite shadows! Easily comparable to Mac, Morphe, etc. I recommend Bare Minerals’ eye shadows to anyone!
Laura R.
Greenwood
The Bare Minerals eyeshadow in "Camp" is one of my all time favorites! The loose pigments are fabulous and go on smoothly without much fallout. The colors is super shimmery and lasts all day. While it may seem a little pricey, they last FOREVER!  I highly recommend this product!
Cella B.
I have more than 16 colors and I love every single one of them! It seems like the container is small, but it lasts forever! There are many different options of colors and one is more beautiful than the next! I love bareMinerals all around!
Maria C.
New Britain, CT
Review for: Queen Tiffany more...
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow. When you prime your eyes with prime time eyeshadow primer it last all day! I have been wearing their products for years and this shadow is one of my go to. I recommend this for an everyday look and you can also glam it up for a night around town.
Jess S.
Ravenswood
Vibrant and super pigmented very beautiful colors and so many choices! A little goes a long way and a little eye shadow jar lasts me at least six months I adore these, the powder is super loose and does have some fallout but they are adorable and worth the money.
abby m.
I love this shade in nude beach. it’s a shimmery bronze gold that I live for, perfect for a final inner corner touch. Since it comes in lose pigment, a little goes a long way and it is worth your money.
Lindsay K.
Eyeshadow has a nice texture. Brighter if you wear a primer underneath. Not too big of a fan of the shimmer. I had it in a champagne color which looked nice with my dark eyes. I prefer to buy pallets rather than individual shadows so I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Maegan D.
Long lasting, easy to blend. I got a huge set and will be good on eyeshadow for a very long time! Colors are great and very buildable which is a definite plus. I work near a bareminerals store so the ease of purchase is also nice!
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
These shadows are absolutely beautiful and sparkly. I’m not a fan of the price at all. I also wish they were pressed Instead Of a loose powder. They get everywhere and it makes it difficult to really pack the product on the lid.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.

Macy's