• bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Celestine
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Java
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Moss
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Pussycat

BY BAREMINERALS

These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

How To Use:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Christine P.
What a truly great product! I love bareMinerals makeup! The loose mineral eye color is different from any other shadow, creme, or powder that I've used in the past. It goes on smooth and silky but never flakes or falls in my eye. I highly recommend this product! bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Queen Phyllis more...
Blend blend blend!! It needs it!! It’s a beautiful pale gold color with an impressive amount of glitter. I’d definitely recommend an eyeshadow primer under this, I got creases when I skipped that step. It stays on really well and a little goes a long way but you can layer to get a deeper, more dramatic look!
Margot B.
Chicago
I love bare minerals eye shadows. They last forever and shows up very pigmented when put on. Bare minerals is a bit more expensive that other makeup brands but for eye shadow its definitely worth the price. I would definitely buy again and would recommend
Morgan D.
Ventura , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Other more...
The pigment in these are extremely vibrant and pretty! I have the shadows in “1980’s” and “Rockstar”. They’re the perfect colors for an effortless smokey eye that looks amazing! I really like using these shadows because they’re super easy to blend out making it look like you took hours to do your eye makeup.
Kasey S.
Hamden
This eyeshadow is a very nice subtle color. It's in a cute packaging, and very convenient to store. It is a good price for the value of the shadow. Although, it can become quite powdery and when blowing the excess of my brush, it seems like a lot is wasted.
Kerrigan C.
These colors last forever and look so pretty on! I’m a big fan of the shimmery ones they offer. I also like the look of the package because goes well with my other makeup. It can be a little more pricey for makeup but worth it with how long the colors last!
Lauren M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: Queen Tiffany more...
I bought this eye shadow along with a starter kit, and it hasn’t disappointed. I tend to lean towards darker, muted colors for eyeshadow, and this fits the bill perfectly. I would buy again, I just wish it came in a larger container, as the one it comes in is very small in my hand and hard to hold on to.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Other more...
I love these bare minerals loose eyeshadows I have a couple of them and just love the pigmentation. They are super easy to blend out and it doesn't hardly have any fall out. The colors are beautiful. They are affordable for being some what if a high end product.
Cierra V.
los angeles, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have this in a few different colors. One little bit covers the eye lid wonderfully. I don't even need primer on my otherwise oily eye lids because it lasts all day without needing to be touched up. It's the only high end eye shadow I buy.
Chandler M.
Hammon
I have used this eyeshadow and other colors for a while now. I really like them. They stay on my eye all day and still look good. They are really pigmented so a little goes a long way and they last forever. I plan on buying more and trying out new colors.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.

Macy's