• bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Celestine
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Java
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Moss
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Pussycat

BY BAREMINERALS

These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

How To Use:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Hanna D.
Camarillo, CA
The matters and shimmers are terribly ashy, have no pigment, and don’t blend out. The metallics however are perfectly buttery, pigmented, and great for packing on!
Laurie S.
Nude Beach is one of the most versatile, lovely shades bareMinerals offers. It's a slight sheen that can be packed on for a more dramatic look. My only argument against it is the way the eyecolor is distributed, which the company has fixed with their new pressed shadow palettes.
Lisa
Louisa, KY
Love everything bare minerals. And the eye colors do not disappoint! I have several of them and they are very easy on the eyes. They are soft and natural and stay on really well. And you can dampen your brush and use for eyeliner! Highly recommend!
carrie b.
Jackson, TN
Review for: Other more...
I really like the small and handy container it’s in. I found it easy to use I bought this from ulta my eye color is dark brown it was a good value for me because it came in a set that ulta carried during holiday season. I have always like bare minerals will buy again and recommend
Jessica H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Review for: In The Buff more...
I don’t know about this one. I really like the color and the idea of a natural, mineral shadow. However, this was a bit too shimmery for my liking and I’m not too sure how convenient a loose eyeshadow powder is for my daily routine. Overall, I liked it, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Sarah W.
I love these loose powder eye shadows. I have probably 30 different colors and I love the versatility on them. They are vibrant and great colors and also stick to the eye well. I recommend using a good quality eye shadow primer to help them stay in place as long as possible!
Jackie R.
I have a whole bunch of these in a dessert pack and they're okay. I think the issue is that the little containers make it difficult to use regularly. The colors are nice, they apply evenly and look good. I just never think to put them on and so they collect dust.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I think Bare Minerals is so underrated as far as their eye shadows go! They literally have the best formula. It goes on so smooth and is pigmented like no other. It goes on way smoother than anything else I have ever worn. This stuff sticks on all day and is just gorgeous!
Kaitlin D.
Boston
Review for: In The Buff more...
Love using these because it’s and easy pop of color to my eyes and very convenient. It’s easy to throw on quick before I go to work and not spend a lot of time doing my eyes up for the day. I love a good natural look and this color is perfect for keeping it neutral.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
darn it! BareMinerals has the most beautiful original colors, but the loose powder formula is a mess for me to work with. Unless I'm foiling, I'm getting powder all over my face. I need to up my game with application, but the stuff just seems to fly everywhere.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.

Macy's