17 varieties available
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.
How To Use:
1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.
2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.
3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.
4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.
Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.
Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).see more...
Top Questions See all 140 Q&A
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
- "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Review for: Beautiful Autumn, Pure, In The Buff more...
My all time favorite eye shadow!! It’s so light and has a perfect shine to it that makes your eyes pop! I have blue eyes and blonde hair so the lighter colors are my go to but I have friends with dark features that it looks lovely on too
I love these eye shadows. A little goes a long way and they will last forever! Great color options and they have good pigment and I love the sparkley ones they are sooo pretty! I’ve used these for years and will continue to do so!
I love these eyeshadows. They have a beautiful pigmentation to them, and blend so nicely. I don't usually have an issue with fallout under the eyes because of the high quality of the powder.
It’s pigmented but patchy on my eyes! Too dry and too matte for my liking. I didn’t like this product very much but it wasn’t the worst. I will be trying again to get another test of what I like and I don’t like.
I’m OBSESSED with bare minerals eye color. Their product has the stay power and is easily blended. It’s the right amount of shimmer too if you want that or matte finish. I am never using another line - LOVE this.
Just like most Bare Minerals products, I love these. I use a matte dark brown every day with an angle brush to fill my brows and it is so easy to control, and stays put all day. Love!
I love bare minerals, and have for a long long time! These loose shadows are basically just loose pigment with a bit of mineral powder for a nice texture and finish. The color range is crazy; there are so many it's insane! They are stunning and the smallest bit goes a long way. It will take you forever to finish one of these. They are so worth every penny!
I love this product, it was a very nice color and stayed on through out the day, it was very easy to apply and to use, I love the packaging and how every product has a cute little picture to go along with the name on the bottom, I would most definitely recommend this product.
Review for: Other more...
I love these eyeshadows. They have so many colors to choose from and are constantly coming out with more. They are also a more natural kind of makeup, which I like. They are very pigmented and a little product goes a long way. These tiny shadows last a long time. My only complaint is that they are a bit messy to use. But it think the messiness is worth the payoff you get in the end.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos