• bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Celestine
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Java
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Moss
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Pussycat

BY BAREMINERALS

These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

How To Use:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Annie F.
These eyeshadows are some of my favorite. They make me feel so fancy when I open up the pot, dab a bit of powder onto my favorite brush and get to work on my makeup. I like to wet my brush a bit for a more intense, concentrated look. This works especially well if you want to use a tinted eye shadow like this as more of a liquid liner!
holly s.
South Dennis, MA
The eye shadows from bare minerals are very shimmery and soft and can be used as highlighter as well. I believe all of the shadows are loose pigments which can be messy and require patience. They do have an amazing color payoff.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Queen Tiffany more...
Holy cow! When I first swatched this when I got it for Christmas, I wasn't expecting much from it but when I put it on my face, a whole burst of color and glitter arrived that I did not know was going to happen. So impressed!
Danielle L.
Review for: Pure more...
A fantastic product. Stays all day and a little goes a long way. I have green eyes and the peachy color really made my eyes pop! It is always my go color eye shadow. Always looking for new colors when I go to the store.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love these eyeshadows and how they look!! I really enjoy the colors and the shimmer in it! For me it is amazing but the only problem is that it can be messy and fall from the container but other than that i love it!
Dani C.
Sylmar , CA
This has been my favorite eyeshadow I’ve ever owned. I love the champagne like color that compliments my green eyes. With one layer it looks natural but with a couple it really pops! It’s also lasted me for so long!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Other more...
I just bought this in the color Bahamas, and it is my new holy grail. It is seriously my new favorite product! I've never been one for the dark, smoky eye look so I tend to go for neutral toned eyeshadow. The Bahamas color is nice and neutral, and yet it stands out and is really shimmery and pretty. It's perfect for a Friday night out or even a wedding. It's very pigmented, too. You have to try this eyeshadow!!
Emily D.
Review for: Other more...
I have several single eyeshadows from Bare Minerals (I can’t remember The names of them all though). I do like the shadows, but I do wish the packaging was better. So much product comes out of the holes and then won’t go back into the bottom. So you’re left with a bunch of product that gets all over everytime you open up the container. This is frustrating because I feel like a ton of product is going to waste.
Zina B.
Bronx
I got a variety pack of these with so many beautiful colors. I ordered them straight from bare minerals site. They are very pigmented especially when you wet them. I would definitely purchase this item again.
adrienne t.
Review for: Celestine, Queen Phyllis, Queen Tiffany, Other more...
Loose eyeshadows are not my go-to because I typically go for the pressed eyeshadows. That being said, these are gorgeous and have good color pay-off. I have 13 of these, and I use them often. Very shimmery and work even better with a wet brush and/or primed lids.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.

Macy's